Want 2 Million Usds?

12DrinkMore

Should I get involved? :D:wai::P :jerk:

a PM from "stancovisch4u" has made me the following absolutely fantastic and irresistible offer.

Good evening and how are you doing today?

Thank you very much for your responds to my message and for your willingness to assist me from my present situation. Please i will like you to treat this matter very urgent because my life is in danger so that i can come over to your country after transfering this money to your account.

Before I proceed,

I will like to further introduce myself to you. My name is Mr STANLEY KOMO. As i have earlier told you that i am 22 years old young boy, The only child and son of my late parents Mr and Mrs JAMES KOMO, I lost my mother when i was a child and lost my father 2008 and since then i am in suffering due to nobody to take proper care of me. In fact i am very happy when i received your mail because i know that what ever God joings together nobody will cut it, So is God purpose that you will help me transfer this money into your account for investment purpose,

Please i will like you to write me whit my privet email ( [email protected] ) and i will like you to call me so that we can speak of the transfer ( +225 09532984 )

This is what I want you to do for me.

1. To provide a bank account where this money can be transfered into.

2. To make arrangements for me to come over to your country after the successful transfering of this money to your account to come and further my education.

3. To help invest this money in a profitable business since I am only 22yrs of age and do not know much about business.

4 To sponsor me transfer this money into your account,

5. I want you to promise me that you are not going to betray me after the money gets to your account. As you know that i am an orphan child and i promise you that if you help me transfer this money into your account and also make me to have rest of mind God will surely bless you and also give you more life,

The reason why i contacted you is for you to assist me transfer the sum of(USD10.500M) Ten million five hundred thousand dollars which I inherited from my father after his death as his only son into your account in your country and as well make arrangements for me to come over to stay with you.

Some months after the burial of my father i went to the bank to withdraw some money from the account, but the bank manager refused telling me that I can not have any access to the money until it is transfer into a foreign account because my late father deposited the money in a fixed suspense account for purpose of onward transfer into a foreign account before his death.

Therefore the money has to be transfered before I can have access to it and since I do not have any foreign account. I decided to contact you for an assistance to help provide an account where this money can be transfer into for investment purpose in your country.

Once the money has arrives into your account, I will then come over to stay with you over there to continue my education, please I will like this transaction to be completed within the shortest period of time so that I can come over to your country to start a new life.

Presently I am lodged in a hotel for security purpose since I can not stay in my fathers house for fear of my uncle who is trying to kill me because of this money he want to kill me in order to claim this money by himself.

Please it is very important that you provide me with your account details and other informations like your office and home address, Again your contact telephone number so that i will submith it to the bank for the transfer.

Finally i have made up my mind to give to you 20% out of the total money for your assistance after the successful transfering of this money into you account. I will send to you a copy of my photograph on my next mail and i will like you to send to me your own picture so that we can know each other very well, Immediately i hear from you i will send to you the bank contact information so that you will contact the bank for more details about this money and how it can be transfer into your account,

Because i have explain all about you to the bank and the bank director told me that they will like to hear from you so that they will tell you all about this money, Again the bank director told me that immediately they hear from you that they will tell you what to do for the transfer and immediately you provide all their requirements that they will start the process of the transfer without wasting time, Please i am very happy with you and i am waiting for your urgent mail immediately you receive this my mail,

Thank you once again for your kindness.

Your's Sincere, Stanley Komo.

I thought that I would bring it to the attention of TVers for some advice before I send young Stanley all my details and some money, so that he can free up my 2,000,000 Dollaroonies.

:o:D :D :D

Edited by 12DrinkMore

Please forward teh PM onto me or a mod on duty including the name of the sender, thanks :o

I can't see how to forward a PM to anybody. I looked and failed to find a way. Must be stupid.

Please send me some instructions...

Just open the PM and click on reply. You get a new screen and instead of the original sender you now type in the name of of a mod (SBK or another ) in the "receipient name field" and send it.

Thanks for the replies, but that is NOT the same as forwarding.

Forwarding should mean, IMO, sending a complete PM including sender address and content in an unalterable form.

Simply replying and then changing the recipient address is just simply sending a PM where I have complete control over the content. I don't think we have this ability on TV.

But anyway, sbk has now received a copy.....

I'm still wondering about whether I should really give up on this GREAT opportunity to make 2,000,000 Dollars :o:D