Invisalign In Thailand!

pluto_manibo

I had invisalign in California. My understanding is that unlike many orthodontic treatments which are labor intensive (therefore cheaper in Thailand), the primary costs of this procedure are associated with invisalign's proprietary technology (The costs for the trays cost the same regardless of what country one is located in.). I only needed to use it for 6 months at a cost just over 4 thousand dollars (US).

The procedure is effective with very little discomfort.

Do a quick google for invisalign thailand. There are a few places offering the service with good details on treatment, including before and after photos.

None of them offer a price list, but have contact details. It might be worth a quick email.

NL

Interesting, thanks. Six months only! Do you have to wear a positioner or retainer afterwards? I would be curious to find out the prices here in Thailand.... :o

I wore it for only six months because I already had braces but never wore my retainer, so my teeth shifted during the past 9 years... :D

You do get all your invisalign trays at one time making the whole procedure far more convenient than having to go to the dentist every week or two. I have no idea what the prices are, but my girlfriend's sister a dentist in Bangkok, if you still need the information just pm me.

If your motivation for preferring invisalign to the other more common methods is strictly aesthetics, there is another straightening procedure that puts the braces behind the teeth. I heard this procedure is far more affordable but I highly doubt more comfortable.

And yes, I wear my retainer religiously, do not want to go through this ever again.