Vdo Interview Jamie & Pj, Re Espn Starsports Football Crazy Visit To Phuket

NBT TV Phuket

VDO Interview Jamie Yeo, Singaporean presenter & PJ Roberts, Australian presenter, both of ‘Football Crazy’ on ESPN Starsports TV in Asia on visit to Phuket

http://thainews.prd.go.th/newsenglish/prev...hp?news_id=1037

or

We turn now to our fun interview with Jamie Yeo, Singaporean presenter of ‘Football Crazy’ on ESPN Starsports TV in Asia, and PJ Roberts, Australian presenter of the same show, who joined teams to play golf at Laguna course, & a enjoy a dinner auction at Sheraton Grand Laguna, last Saturday and helped raise over 400,000 baht for south Thailand teams in Special Olympics for handicapped; then also coached kids in a football clinic at British International School Phuket, yesterday Sunday. Jamie first introduces herself: …….

Later this week we have an interview with Steve McMahon, ex Liverpool and England football player who was also coaching kids & Micheal Ayling, MD of Laguna Phuket, the main host for their visit. --------

www.lagunaphuket.com/espn www.espnstar.com

--------

VDO Phuket FC lost the 1st match against Satun in the football tournament division 2 for southern Thailand, hosted by Phuket.

item--7--- on VDO at http://thainews.prd.go.th/newsenglish/prev...hp?news_id=1036

or

The kick off match for the football tournament division two for southern Thailand took place on Friday at Surakul Stadium in Phuket city where the host Phuket team played against Satun. The match was declared started by Phuket Governor Wichai Praisa-Ngop at around 3.30 pm and televised live throughout southern Thailand by NBT Television. The visiting team from Satun demonstrated strong skills and talent to lead the Phuket team from the first half until the match ended with Satun beating Phuket 4-1. Suratin Lienudom, the manager of Phuket Football Club, admitted that the opponents showed strong skills and preparedness and that the Phuket team needs to improve. The tournament will go on until August. The event in Phuket has been put together by the provincial authority, Football Association of Thailand, the local Football club and all local governments in Phuket.

------

Andaman News NBT TV (VHF dial) + Radio Thailand FM90.5 at 8.30am & perhaps repeats on Phuket Cable TV channel 1 at 7pm & 1am, & TV Phuket channel on KPP cable TV, broadcast to Phang Nga, Krabi & Phuket provinces & maybe Mazz Radio FM108 at 7pm in Phuket, Monday 30 March 2009 & http://thainews.prd.go.th/newsenglish/

& www.YouTube.com/AndamanNews

Edited by NBT TV Phuket

• 1 month later...
So what??? Who cares...

I always care what Jamie Yeo's doing... :):D

Sorry to dissapoint you, but she's cooking my dinner at the moment. :D

And you wouldnt give a <deleted> if she burnt it!

She does seem to be throwing her bits and pieces at that Aussie geezer in the youtube video though, obviously doesnt have the impeccable standards my girls have. :D

So what??? Who cares...

I always care what Jamie Yeo's doing... :D:D

Sorry to dissapoint you, but she's cooking my dinner at the moment. :D

And you wouldnt give a <deleted> if she burnt it!

She does seem to be throwing her bits and pieces at that Aussie geezer in the youtube video though, obviously doesnt have the impeccable standards my girls have. :D

:) She tossing..............................the salad.

not surprisedf she is into cooking check out the family name Yeo and i think you will be impressed of the family she comes from

Don't know about that but i do vote Conservative so that's one good thing i suppose.. :)

Hey NBT TV Phuket, you need to learn how to edit some football highlights. Five goals were scored in that Phuket match and you spend the whole of your highlights showing the teams lined up to start the game, a missed chance that results in a corner, 15 seconds of players walking the ball to take a corner kick and in the end it's a header that goes wide. What are you smoking? Horrible.

Oh, and Jamie Yeo is pretty, but nothing special. My ex was hotter than her.

Edited by Jimjim

Hey NBT TV Phuket, you need to learn how to edit some football highlights. Five goals were scored in that Phuket match and you spend

Oh, and Jamie Yeo is pretty, but nothing special. My ex was hotter than her.

Jesus Jim, if she was, that's probably why she's your Ex Mate... :D

Only joking... :)

So what??? Who cares...

I always care what Jamie Yeo's doing... :D:D

As long as she doesnt talk. :D Very annoying. :D

Duct Tape Brother, it's the way forward... :)

Singhy, there is a very easy way to stop her talking. :D