Date Of Fa Cup Final

samuibeachcomber

there are some times james when i really don't know what you are on about mate.

let me put it in simpler scouser terms for you then mate. You said you won't go if you face us in the final - suggesting you don't think you would win I guess.

let me put it in simpler scouser terms for you then mate. You said you won't go if you face us in the final - suggesting you don't think you would win I guess.

that wouldn't be why i wouldn't go james.

why wouldn't you go, first I thought it was because you were facing a EPL team but Arsenal is in your list of those you would go see play LP in the final... :o

why wouldn't you go, first I thought it was because you were facing a EPL team but Arsenal is in your list of those you would go see play LP in the final... :o

because i think that liverpool vs man utd in rome is a receipe for murder james. it wouldn't be safe. that simple enough for you?

at least you guys have the luxury of considering overseas trip to go watch your team play :o

I have to resign myself to the TV and rely on lousy alarm to get up at un-MiGly hours to make sure I dont miss it!

not even any mates to give me a wake up call, let alone watch it with

sighhhhhhh

but, it is all worth it :D

at least you guys have the luxury of considering overseas trip to go watch your team play :D

I have to resign myself to the TV and rely on lousy alarm to get up at un-MiGly hours to make sure I dont miss it!

not even any mates to give me a wake up call, let alone watch it with

sighhhhhhh

but, it is all worth it :D

Don't worry migsy, soon u won't have to worry about it anymore :o

because i think that liverpool vs man utd in rome is a receipe for murder james. it wouldn't be safe. that simple enough for you?

hmmm ok mate.

i've been to rome as a european away before james and it's bad enough with roma's ultras and the roman police around without throwing united fans into the mix. it's a bad, bad choice by uefa.

think that was just for the so-called 'lucky draw' wasn't it? uefa's management of ticketing for the european cup final is pretty scandalous to be honest.

yeah, that's the one

anyway, doesn't matter, uefa aren't going to move the final

my point was they should have had the balls to do so a few weeks ago

oh absolutely, it should have been moved ages ago. rome just isn't safe for visiting supporters, the rome authorities don't seem to give a shit about it and nor does uefa.

this year's european cup final ticket allocations by the way, 20,000 per finalist club and 27,000 to the uefa 'football family'. utterly stinks it does.

oh absolutely, it should have been moved ages ago. rome just isn't safe for visiting supporters, the rome authorities don't seem to give a shit about it and nor does uefa.

this year's european cup final ticket allocations by the way, 20,000 per finalist club and 27,000 to the uefa 'football family'. utterly stinks it does.

interesting, i understand what went on in the past, but did much happen when arsenal played there?

interesting, i understand what went on in the past, but did much happen when arsenal played there?

yeah there was an arsenal fan stabbed but because it didn't happen in or near the stadium, rome and uefa both claimed that it wasn't football-related. there's a particular bridge in rome where the roma ultra fans hang out and pick off passing rival football fans, usually stabbing them in the buttocks. it's a dreadful place to have to go and the stadio olimpico is a shithole too.

yeah there was an arsenal fan stabbed but because it didn't happen in or near the stadium, rome and uefa both claimed that it wasn't football-related. there's a particular bridge in rome where the roma ultra fans hang out and pick off passing rival football fans, usually stabbing them in the buttocks. it's a dreadful place to have to go and the stadio olimpico is a shithole too.

that being the case, i suggest you email Rafa and tell him to concede your games with Chelsea.

that being the case, i suggest you email Rafa and tell him to concede your games with Chelsea.

you're scared.