Found!

TRIPxCORE

Don't know if this bothers anybody else but when I am in LOS, when I am finished using a public restroom and I wash my hands I like to use real paper towels to dry my hands and get out of there. Most of the bathrooms here have the powered air dryers which I don't like and some of them try giving you toliet tissue to use. Who are they trying to fool with that stuff anyway?

Well, the only bathroom I have found inside LOS that gives you real paper towels to use are in the public restrooms on the food level at the Emporium. Such a silly thing to be excited about but when I first saw the bathrooms there having these, I was elated. :o

Don't know if this bothers anybody else but when I am in LOS, when I am finished using a public restroom and I wash my hands I like to use real paper towels to dry my hands and get out of there.  Most of the bathrooms here have the powered air dryers which I don't like and some of them try giving you toliet tissue to use.  Who are they trying to fool with that stuff anyway?

Well, the only bathroom I have found inside LOS that gives you real paper towels to use are in the public restrooms on the food level at the Emporium.  Such a silly thing to be excited about but when I first saw the bathrooms there having these, I was elated.  :o

So... No paper towels in restrooms... Sound like a nice idea for a start-up :D

Don't know if this bothers anybody else but when I am in LOS, when I am finished using a public restroom and I wash my hands I like to use real paper towels to dry my hands and get out of there.  Most of the bathrooms here have the powered air dryers which I don't like and some of them try giving you toliet tissue to use.  Who are they trying to fool with that stuff anyway?

Well, the only bathroom I have found inside LOS that gives you real paper towels to use are in the public restrooms on the food level at the Emporium.  Such a silly thing to be excited about but when I first saw the bathrooms there having these, I was elated.   :o

So... No paper towels in restrooms... Sound like a nice idea for a start-up :D

Well b*llox to paper towels I'd just like to find a restroom that supplies toilet paper!

A basic human nessecity no?

(Emporium have. but i'm not rich enough to go to poo there all the time)

Well, the only bathroom I have found inside LOS that gives you real paper towels to use are in the public restrooms on the food level at the Emporium.  Such a silly thing to be excited about but when I first saw the bathrooms there having these, I was elated.  :D

So you keep it in untill you are at the emporium Tripx ? :o

When entering a public restroom look out for vending machines. No, not the ones selling the more commonly found elastic merchandise but rather slightly bigger paper boxes. These boxes hold toilet paper and can be usually acquired for 1 or 2 baht.

Otherwise, when leaving the house make sure you have a roll (no, not the one you find in a bakery 'coz that ain't help you a bit except it causes constipation of course) tuck under your arm and no fear anymore the poo poo needs to get silvered at the Emporium. Guess they may stop you anyway when entering with that thing stuck under your armpit.

Too embarassing, never mind, sneak in the homely bathroom or the equivalent in your hotel, guesthouse or whatever and approach the roll of desire there. Make a pull approximately 1 meter long, separate, and flipp the paper over at the perforations until you have a nice and handy 10 by 10 cm paper "pillow". Put into the pocket of your choice and get going as a new born liberated individual. When in need just make a pull and enjoy the independance and priviledge over the clueless, whoops, mean paperless crowd. Be the master of the poo - don't get slaved by it! Chai yoh! :o

Edited by Richard Hall

Well, I was at the SOAS (School of Oriental and African Studies???)here in London the other day, and they have a squat toilet in the asian languages section mens room. So there you go!!

LOL!!!! I was at SOAS. I used to have the occasional squat crunch when I was missing Thailand. Took me right back..........

It seems I might have been a little unclear. I am talking about when you use a public restroom in LOS, after your done and you go to wash your hands, you have to dry them. Usually they have the air machines inside the bathrooms to dry your hands which I don't like. I prefer to use big, strong paper towels to dry my hands after washing them and the only place I found these are at the Emporium.

I was not talking about a place that stocks toliet paper to wipe my ass with after going to the bathroom. And no, I do not hold it until I can get to the Emporium.

.....And no, I do not hold it until I can get to the Emporium.

I like this thread!

especially the latest development - so exciting !

please do reveal - what do you do then ? don't tell you let it go on the way ! :o

well at least I thank you for a positive note in this thread - after all it is rather positive than negative - you have found something what you DO like here in LOS ! coz average of people in this Forum like to complain about what they don't like here. I think and feel this is very mild and relaxing discussion you started here.

LMAO !!!

Well, the only bathroom I have found inside LOS that gives you real paper towels to use are in the public restrooms on the food level at the Emporium.  Such a silly thing to be excited about but when I first saw the bathrooms there having these, I was elated.  :o

you're bang on there tripx....................silly thing to get excited about :D:D

Air hand dryers would be great but they always seem to be underpowered here for some reason..

The worst is when there's some 100 year old towel hanging there that's never been washed.

Paper towels can be found in....

Bangkok

Irish Exchange

O'Reillys

Barbican

Pattaya

Hopf

Shenanigans

Hard Rock Hotel

hmmm - I thought this'd be easier - I guess I try to sort out my business before I leave the house...

Any more ?