Where Are You From?

~G~

Koon pra-tait a-lai?  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ET for lack of "Terrestial". I'm probably not the only one who find this whole country thing a bit rediculous these days. The only thing to come out of this is "my country is better than your country". What else but wars have come of segregating this world into countries, languages and religions? Imagine if we were just all earthlings, how much we could archive?

ET for lack of "Terrestial". I'm probably not the only one who find this whole country thing a bit rediculous these days. The only thing to come out of this is "my country is better than your country". What else but wars have come of segregating this world into countries, languages and religions?  Imagine if we were just all earthlings, how much we could archive?

Tried to say I'm a citizen of the World, but Thai Immigration authorities wanted to hear nothing about it. :D

In general, I agree with you. :o However, don't you find the diversity of cultures, languages, ways of life to be a fascinating thing rather than all negative? Of course, no need for borders in order to have that!

I'm not surprised at the Aussie and Brits votes but I am surprised at the USA vote running second. Apart from the Alamo Bar in soi 8 and Tonys in Walking street I rarely run into them anywhere in Pattaya or anywhere else In Thailand. The most common groups I run into (young and old) are still Brits, Aussies and Germans. So where you Americans hang out?

I'm not surprised at the Aussie and Brits votes but I am surprised at the USA vote running second. Apart from the Alamo Bar in soi 8 and Tonys in Walking street I rarely run into them anywhere in Pattaya or anywhere else In Thailand. The most common groups I run into (young and old) are still Brits, Aussies and Germans. So where you Americans hang out?

All over................Americans are second to Brits in my guest book as well. And we have quite a few living in the Surin area. Also don't forget there are probably more amis working legitemately in BKK than any other brand.

Just for the record

1. UK

2. Americans

3. Germans

4. Australians

5. Swedes

6. Dutch

257 Outermongolians

258. Belgians :o

Hi,

Best Regards from Malaysia.

From my home to Malaysia/Thai border........ only a four hours drive.

That is ...... Bukit Kayu Hitam(Malaysia)/Danok (Thailand) border crossing.

From Danok to Hatyai (Thailand's Third City)....... about one hours drive.

Sawatdi krap !

This poll asks where the members are from, not if they live in LOS......

I would guess most members here do not live in LOS anyway.

Time for another poll ?

just my 2 satang

PS : if there would be such a poll, do not forget to mention Outermongolia.