Where Are You From?

~G~

Koon pra-tait a-lai?  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not surprised at the Aussie and Brits votes but I am surprised at the USA vote running second. Apart from the Alamo Bar in soi 8 and Tonys in Walking street I rarely run into them anywhere in Pattaya or anywhere else In Thailand. The most common groups I run into (young and old) are still Brits, Aussies and Germans. So where you Americans hang out?

We must remember that most mercans haven't got the hang of a computer yet. So maybe this poll is not representative. But I'm not one to generalise lol

OUCH !

" Its says press any key to continue "

" sob ! I cant find the any key !! "

Homer Simpson

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it'll be interesting to see which nationals find Thailand attractive. There all these myths about masses of expats of this or that country. I reckon a poll will show a picture which will be closer to the truth.

Surely this thread will find out only which nationals in Thailand use forums such as these. Nearly all of my friends never post on this forum, all nationalities.

Why the UK, it is four countries. Obviously there will be a high number from there.

Why not Great Britain, only 3?

I am from Scotland.

This is a very boring question. Since this is an all English site naturally there will be lots more people from English speaking countires. You will get a completely diffrent survey if this is a German sites. English is an international language but most people still learn it as 2nd or 3rd language and most people around the world still feel to lazy to participate in a language that is 2nd or 3rd to you.

Log off and go to a chinese site then

:o

Italian resident in UK....so this poll makes me the only italian in this forum uh?

Edited by itsme

I'm not surprised at the Aussie and Brits votes but I am surprised at the USA vote running second. Apart from the Alamo Bar in soi 8 and Tonys in Walking street I rarely run into them anywhere in Pattaya or anywhere else In Thailand. The most common groups I run into (young and old) are still Brits, Aussies and Germans. So where you Americans hang out?

We must remember that most mercans haven't got the hang of a computer yet. So maybe this poll is not representative. But I'm not one to generalise lol

What's a "mercan" (sic)? :o

• 8 months later...
I said "representative"!! I have a British and an Irish passport. But have lived here since i was a small child... Are you stalking me Mr. Jones?!!!

I'll do my best to avoid the temptation to ever mail you again.

I'll resist the urge to reach for the keyboard at all costs.

I do like a lady with an Irish accent though!

Sorry,...only joking. :o