Pattaya Vehicle Licencing Centre

Phil Clark

I posted the following in the General Topics section, but zilch response:

Does anyone know the current fees for annual car licences or tax as it may be known?

I believe there is a sliding scale according to the cc of the engine and that the rates are higher if the vehicle is in a company name as opposed to an individual's name.

Anyone have the details?

Thanks.

Phil

If anyone happens to be going to the Licence Centre (behind the School of the Regents on the Rayong By-pass) for a Driving Licence renewal or whatever in the near future, would they be so kind as to enquire? Hopefully they may have a chart of some sorts as that is where the vehicle licences are issued.

Yeah, I know, but worth a try... :o

I posted the following in the General Topics section, but zilch response:
Does anyone know the current fees for annual car licences or tax as it may be known?

I believe there is a sliding scale according to the cc of the engine and that the rates are higher if the vehicle is in a company name as opposed to an individual's name.

Anyone have the details?

Thanks.

Phil

If anyone happens to be going to the Licence Centre (behind the School of the Regents on the Rayong By-pass) for a Driving Licence renewal or whatever in the near future, would they be so kind as to enquire? Hopefully they may have a chart of some sorts as that is where the vehicle licences are issued.

Yeah, I know, but worth a try... :o

Phil,

I think youd be unlikely to get a tax chart, about all you get out there is a snarl.

With my car a Toyota Soluna 1500cc now 5 years old started at 3400 baht the first year and has gradually reduced to last years fee of 1490 baht. If you are buying a used car the fee paid in previous years is in the back of the blue book. The fees are definately higher for larger engine vehicles.