Privat Internet Booths/cabins In Pattaya?

stockholm

I think the poster is looking for somewhere, where they can see the screen but not be seen. Or maybe download something without being seen.

I don't think they exist, due to the DEVIANT TYPES that would abuse them. :o:D:D:D:D:wai:

I think the poster is looking for somewhere, where they can see the screen but not be seen. Or maybe download something without being seen.

I don't think they exist, due to the DEVIANT TYPES that would abuse them. :o:D:D:D:D:wai:

Or maybe he wants to do his online banking. You have a dirty mind. OK, yes people do sex stuff on the net, so what? Its no fun having people watch your screen while you're doing your net thing.

Edited by Jingthing

i saw a shop advertising private booths in Tipp Plaza off of second road. on the right hand side if you're turning left from second road. i've always thought these were for tiraks to talk to their overseas boyfriends. actually thought they were a good idea, you're girl can show you a little of what you've been missing...

Hehe...please...sabai sabai!

There are many ''semi-private'' booths all over Pattaya, don't forget to take your own tissues though!

They don't provide tissues for you? Talk about bad service, guess I just have to wipe it off at the keybord then :P

i saw a shop advertising private booths in Tipp Plaza off of second road. on the right hand side if you're turning left from second road. i've always thought these were for tiraks to talk to their overseas boyfriends. actually thought they were a good idea, you're girl can show you a little of what you've been missing...

I don't think they exist, due to the DEVIANT TYPES that would abuse them. :D:D:D:D:wai::P

Or maybe he wants to do his online banking. You have a dirty mind. OK, yes people do sex stuff on the net, so what? Its no fun having people watch your screen while you're doing your net thing.

Jingthing

Try reading the the first two lines (in blue) of my post again, I suggest it is you that has the "dirty mind" I don't say or infer in those lines anything of the sort.

I do online banking all the time in Internet Cafes never felt the need for "private booth" or maybe you made a typo in "banking"

If people like doing that sort of thing on the net, let them get a home based computer, just don't subject everyone in the establishment, children included, with their choice in sexual entertainment.

There are many "Deviant types" and fraudsters that use the net for illegal activities, or do you deny that as well? :o

I saw one advertising private booths on the south Pattaya road between Wat Chai and the 2nd road traffic lights.

Any argument that the private booths provide for better internet security is a laugh. If you are using THEIR computers on THEIR network in a booth OR in an open room with half a dozen others OR using your own laptop on THEIR wireless network, it isn't any more secure.

As others have pointed out, it's for visual privacy only or webcam with a happy ending!!!

just don't subject everyone in the establishment, children included, with their choice in sexual entertainment.

That's why I wanted I privat booth so everyone dosent have to share what I am looking at!

There's a shop that is inland from the 2nd road off Central Road. They have cloth dividers in between the desks forming cubicles somewhat. The cloth is desk level and up so you can see peoples legs if you look, but not what's on the screen. The back of the monitors face the central aisle. It's inexpensive and they give you a glass of ice water.

To get there, head inland on Central road away from 2nd road. Be on the right side of the street. About 2 or 3 blocks in there's a very nice internet shop on a corner. It's not that one. Turn right on that road and just a little down that road is the one I'm describing. I believe there's a sign outside so you can see it from Central road. If not, just walk that way and you'll run into it very quickly.

• 2 months later...
post='2632275' date='2009-03-31 22:29:27']I think the poster is looking for somewhere, where they can see the screen but not be seen. Or maybe download something without being seen.

I don't think they exist, due to the DEVIANT TYPES that would abuse them. :):D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:P ......... :P .....jeez get a sense of humour

Any argument that the private booths provide for better internet security is a laugh. If you are using THEIR computers on THEIR network in a booth OR in an open room with half a dozen others OR using your own laptop on THEIR wireless network, it isn't any more secure.

Of course it is. If you are using your own laptop, you can be sure (hopefully) it doesn't have a virus on it. Accessing an HTTPS site over their wireless network should be totally secure (which all banks sites are).

No one can look over your shoulder to read your emails, look for your password etc etc...

Loads of reasons why booths are better.