Drupal Theme Designer And Drupal Module Developper

Hi,

I'm launching new websites made with Drupal CMS ( Drupal.org ) and need someone able to design themes ( Drupal.org/project/Themes ).

I also need a freelance coder that can do some PHP code and modify / improve some Drupal modules.

Please contact me or add a message here if you are a designer or a coder, but if you know any company in Bangkok or Pattaya who does great job about website design or php code / drupal development, please also tell me.

If you want to propose your services please don't forget links to see your work online.

Thanks for you precious help.

Graphicdesignthai.

Hi,

I'm launching new websites made with Drupal CMS ( Drupal.org ) and need someone able to design themes ( Drupal.org/project/Themes ).

I also need a freelance coder that can do some PHP code and modify / improve some Drupal modules.

Please contact me or add a message here if you are a designer or a coder, but if you know any company in Bangkok or Pattaya who does great job about website design or php code / drupal development, please also tell me.

If you want to propose your services please don't forget links to see your work online.

Thanks for you precious help.

Graphicdesignthai.

you should make it clear whether you provide work permits for non-thais.