Advice Regarding Wills

chez

i know an awful but a necessary thing.

two things if i may ask.

1) i am starting a company to buy a condo i have heard i can include my thai property/company in my english will and get this copied into thai. then make a will with a thai solicitor and ask for my thai property/company to be distributed in accordance with my english will is this correct?????????? if not what would you all advice???

2) roughly what would be the cost of the solicitor for this service? the cost of the property of is about 5 million (if you need to know this) i do not need the solicitor to start up the company as this is included in the price of the condo (view talay pattaya will do this) unless you think i need a solicitor for anything else?

sorry lastly is there anything i should need to be aware off (no thai bride/partner or children involved, i am married to an english wife and have two adult children by my wife the condo is a holiday home for us all!)

thank you

chez

You really want to look at the 2 countries separately for you will. Make 1 in England another one in Thailand. It does not have to be in Thai, but does need to be witnessed and processed by a Thai solicitor.

If it is only your company assets you are looking at leaving, then the cost will be about Bt6,000 to Bt7,000.

There is a compnay called Magna Carta that can sort it all out for you and offer any more advice on your company setup / condo purchase.

PM me if you want more details.