What To Do .... What To Do

giver

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, the post suggesting an abortion.. omg, so you commit an error like that just because you are a troll and then you just put and end to the situation by killing an innocent? F that really!

The decision to have an abortion is totally & solely to be decided by the lady in question. It is not the OP's, it is not mine & it is not yours. You might want to read what I wrote a little more closely.

If you are prevented from having an abortion for religious or personal reasons that is entirely up to you. Not all women hold your belief, nor are in the same situation as you, & as such should be allowed to make their own decision.

you said you have been going with your girlfriend for 4 years, however that other girl is 2 months pregnant.

do you realise that must mean you have slept with that other girl 2 months ago?

so.. you said you love your girlfriend to bits? I wouldn't be too sure about that.

you do not deserve your girlfriend, but then again you are too much of a pussy to confess to her your actions.

i hope she dumps you :o

You are a very irresponsible person. What if it was not a baby and instead you are giving aids to your girlfriend because you can't keep your business on your trousers and worse you don't even have the dignity of wearing a condom???

First, the post suggesting an abortion.. omg, so you commit an error like that just because you are a troll and then you just put and end to the situation by killing an innocent? F that really!

Second, it doesn't mean the girls are from a bar, the guy is a jerk.

Third, now you should start loving the baby more than the girlfriends you know? so start worrying about the baby's best options instead of thinking about panties, what is done is done, and you don't have the right to hide or hate a baby. Poor thing. You should be ashamed of your self.

Third thing, yes I agree the guy is a troll.

you always get worked up with topics like this, chastising members like naughty little boys

:o

The decision to have an abortion is totally & solely to be decided by the lady in question. It is not the OP's, it is not mine & it is not yours. You might want to read what I wrote a little more closely.

If you are prevented from having an abortion for religious or personal reasons that is entirely up to you. Not all women hold your belief, nor are in the same situation as you, & as such should be allowed to make their own decision.

Really? awww I thought I was going to decide that!! so unfair I can't!!! [what a stupid suggestion you have made]

you always get worked up with topics like this, chastising members like naughty little boys

:D

haha, you noticed... :o hahaha, naughty me! lol..

You could have just mentioned the pregnant lady without bragging about screwing her 'hot' friends as well. That speaks volumes about your character, or lack of.

hahahahahahahahah

He cheated on the girl he was seeing on the side. That was pretty funny.

surely just a troll post.

He registered 3 years ago. Do you think girls on the side who you screw without protection do not often end up pregnant? I am sure this little scenario has happened to more than a few TV members. Heck, even Tata Young's father rode that merry-go-round.

Pray that neither of them keep ducks...

What do you mean by ducks??????

And yes I do love her to bits .... I just have a little fun on the side which is wrong but it is what it is.....

Ha,ha,ha...Great basis to think about a life long committment to marriage. I suggest you learn to listen to yourself which will help you to understand yourself which in turn will direct you to the right decision for your personality and your circumstances. Let's face it - you are a natural monger. So just get out there and knob them all, forget about marriage, just be sure to party with a cap! Good luck and enjoy :o:D

Have you thought about doing the decent thing, leaving your girlfriend and marrying the girl you have made pregnant?

Just a thought.

No because he isn't decent, having already proved it with his "bit on the side" Wonder what he would think if his "love her to bits wife" also had a bit on the side came home and told him she was pregnant by another bloke?.

Here here

Really? awww I thought I was going to decide that!! so unfair I can't!!! [what a stupid suggestion you have made]

And what suggestion is that?

That abortion is a valid option for this lady?

Or that she should be allowed to make the decision herself?

Okay, you made a baby. Now you get to change diapers, feed it, send it to school, etc. Have a nice 18 years. Children are cute.

What makes you think the problems will be over when the kid reaches 18? :o

For my first kid, I paid her for the grandbaby's expenses while she was on a full four year scholarship. For the next five, I stopped my financial support at age 18. But for many years, I raised them all by my lonesome.

Okay, you made a baby. Now you get to change diapers, feed it, send it to school, etc. Have a nice 18 years. Children are cute.

What makes you think the problems will be over when the kid reaches 18? :o

For my first kid, I paid her for the grandbaby's expenses while she was on a full four year scholarship. For the next five, I stopped my financial support at age 18. But for many years, I raised them all by my lonesome.

I thought you were openly gay? Ah, the 60's must have been magical. :D

Making a baby takes two. Did you trick her into thinking you had a condom? Did you take if off shortly after letting her see you put it on?

If not, then she also bears responsibility.

It sounds like its a bit like fun for her too. She didn't break with you when you went with her "friends". Perhaps she even meant for it to happen. A girl knows when a man likes one of her friends. In fact we all know.

She may be happy to raise the kid herself. What's her age? Some Thai girls when they reach their 30's want to have a baby but aren't interested in marriage. I knew one girl who sat on her man when he was drunk and half asleep to get pregnant (although this wouldn't work with me). I know a single girl who wanted to buy sperm from me to raise a child by herself....(I didn't allow it though).

You don't have much self control or planning ability so you would likely be a lousy father. Might be better for the kid to grow up with the girl and her relatives for its own better good. Depends on her financial situation which you've also not told us. I can't see you sticking around for the rest of kid's life like you say based on what you've told us about yourself.

Perhaps buy her off. Give her a couple of million baht in a escrew account, permitting her to withdraw a bit every year or so (they don't have trust funds here). Let her go and find another bf.

Perhaps buy her off. Give her a couple of million baht in a escrew account, permitting her to withdraw a bit every year or so (they don't have trust funds here). Let her go and find another bf.

Was that pun intended or a typo??

Edited by Geekfreaklover

Have you thought about doing the decent thing, leaving your girlfriend and marrying the girl you have made pregnant?

Just a thought.

EDIT: Just seen your query re: ducks. You could lose your manhood and then it is fed to the ducks. Not unheard of.

he should accept his responsibility, marrying is another issue.

in any event he should stop thinking about his cock and start thinking about his child.

Hey All,

Well I have a problem on my hands and wanted to see if anyone on here has ever had something similar happen or have any advice for me.

So here is the deal:

I have been with my girlfriend for like 4 years now and love her to bits. Problem is I like to have fun on the side when I am out here and there.

About 2 years ago I met this other girl and it was always good fun to call her up and go out with her and her friends when I was away from the gf.

I enjoyed calling the girl on the side because well the sex was great and she has many hot friends whom I have cheated on the girl ont the side with. Funny thing is that she found out was seriously pissed, faught her friend but still was ok with staying with me. Over time I kept calling her and it developed a little more into what started to seem to me like a relationship rather then just good old fun.

Now the girl on the side has told me that she is about 2 month pregnant and to be honest I am pretty freaked out about it. I was planning on proposing to the gf but I have no clue what to do in this situation.

The thing is I love the gf like crazy and cant imagine my life without her. I know I am the idiot for cheating on her in the first place. Does anyone on here have any ideas on what I can do in the mess I have gotten myself in?

The one thing I hope that she will forgive me for the cheating part, not sure how the Thai girls look at this type of stuff but when I think about it I did cheat on the girl on the side a couple of times with her frineds and she is still here.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hmmmmmmmm ...........