Good Dermatologist In Pattaya?

Tokay

My GF is having horrible skin problems. She has been to several doctors already in Issan and I have been able to treat her better than all of them have based on my info of some skin disorders (as well as food allergies) and how to treat them. One of her problems was eczema, which 6 different doctors were unable to diagnose.

With that said, she has one problem I just can not fix that comes and goes. None of the Issan doctors can figure anything out and before I send here to the same possible jack asses here, I thought I would ask to see if there is anyone who is an expert in town that any of you may have had first hand experience with.

Sending her to the local doctors I fear is going to give the same results as the several doctors in Issan gave, which was zip. They all just give her a huge amount of pills to take, none of which work.

Thanks in advance.

My skin cancer was treated in Pattaya as eczema, even when I have a history of it.

A letter from Dr.Oliver requesting a biopsy was tossed aside.

Went to Bumrungrad (Harvard trained doc) he diagnosed it at a glance. not cheap why should he be ?

Advice..go to Bumrungrad