Hot Or Not?

AlexLah

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this is still going on. ThiThi and LaLa: You've got nothing else to do but be gay with each other? Now you've got Barbie involved. Barbie: This isn't boring? Has anyone heard about air conditioning? It's too hot, yes. Now what?

Berry berry bad!

Today very hot but then just when I started cleaning my wheels the temp drops down to 26 and very big thunderstorm.

Started at 15:30 and it kept raining untill now, incredible!

Nice and cool now, I like it!

Tommorow hot again for sure.

:D

Who is Barbie? :)

Hmmmmmmm, had a dinner at Japanese restaurant with SG friend of mine.

He was sweating like crazy and complain it was so hot.

Me wearing a sweater with long sleeves as I felt the weather was a bit cold, he was very surprised as he is Asian.....

Dark?

Try wear a flashlight on your head so you can see a lot better, or did you have your eyes closed perhaps?

Again I ask: Who is Barbie?

Shotime, you think gays are more hot?

And aircons are the reason why we are in this hott mess, global warming caused by excessive energy consumption you know.

:)

OK, you got your break, noiw what?

By the way for the record, it has been raining for about two days, very strange!

Also I am sleeping under two blankets at night (no aircon) can we get back some of the heat please!!!!!!

PS, If that is the real Meg_2003.........she looks as if she is very hot! :):D

Living on chocallate cake and cookies does not help building up resistance to minor temp differences.

I guess when the swine flu strikes here you will be an easy victim. Staying in a cold area is exactly what you should not do, but up to you.

Anyway it's raining again which is good for my home veggie garden and temp I meassured was about 29 Celsius, a bit cold yes.

Time to buy a heater or something....... :)

Well today was not so rainy so I guess you had a nice walk in the park?

Can someone please check on Thithi, she might be frozen in her airconned room, maybe catched swine flu?

Temp today a very cool 28 Degrees Celsius, there you go with your global warming farce Mr Gore.