Sex On The Beach In Ko Phan Ghan

The_Eye_Of_Sauron

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of these drop outs / rastas all over Thailand. Fancy even thinking about getting it on with some bird name Inga that has'nt washed her hair for the last 2 years. "Oh she's alternative and at one with the world", yeah right!, she is a smelly little girl, that doesnt mind sand in all orifices - her dad would be proud.  :D

Hang em, I say  :D

post edited at members request

yes I was having a laugh , I travelled across the globe awith a knapsack on my back as much as anyone , just thought I'd open a can of worms. How predictably easy it was.

:o

Edited by tukyleith

Well boys, I know you aren't really interested in my opinion since I live here and have for the past 16 years and probably know more about the people who come here than you ever will. But you will get my two cents anyway. VERY FEW of the backpackers have dreads or are dirty. Most of them are just out of school or have worked very hard for several years in order to save money to take a round the world trip because, amazingly enough, they are interested in the cultures of the countries they are visiting. Is it odd that   30,000 or so under 30 year olds like to party on the beach? Didn't you like to go out drinking when you were young? Didn't you like to pick up pretty girls (and sorry to burst your very wrong bubbles boys, but many of these girls are quite attractive) when you were young? Or were you just incapable of pulling one?

Give it a break. I  am sick to death of listening to your bs when you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Stop with the stupid generalizations. You certainly don't hear me making broad generalizations about farang men and their reasons for being here, do you??? Give it a rest, people have died because of someone else's greed and stupidity. Think if it was you daughter or sister, brother or son?

i'm with you on this all the way, these guys just become sub-cultures after living for so long in thailand, they lose grip of the real world :o

Edited by tukyleith

I see a lot of these drop outs / rastas all over Thailand. Fancy even thinking about getting it on with some bird name Inga that has'nt washed her hair for the last 2 years. "Oh she's alternative and at one with the world", yeah right!, she is a smelly little girl, that doesnt mind sand in all orifices - her dad would be proud.  :D

Hang em, I say  :D

yes I was having a laugh , I travelled across the globe awith a knapsack on my back as much as anyone , just thought I'd open a can of worms. How predictably easy it was.

:D

Chons- thats very trollish of you! :o

Edited by tukyleith

sbk,

I originally took this thread for what it was....ie: Nothing about the missing people. Just about how the Thai media are quick to jump on morally repugnant backpackers etc …I also thought it was a bit of a laugh too. Everybody likes to give backpackers a hard time…me included, but I still remember the days when I did my fair share of backpacking.

I don't believe anybody who shared a few comments were referring

to the boat accident. :o

Public apology Time....

My comments were childish and intended to be , I apologise if they were taken any other way.

For people to connect this comment to the Tsunami or any other disaster that may have injured or killed any " BackPacker" I can only say that it was bad timing on my behalf.

Let's all relax a bit hey ?

:o

Well boys, I know you aren't really interested in my opinion since I live here and have for the past 16 years and probably know more about the people who come here than you ever will. But you will get my two cents anyway. VERY FEW of the backpackers have dreads or are dirty. Most of them are just out of school or have worked very hard for several years in order to save money to take a round the world trip because, amazingly enough, they are interested in the cultures of the countries they are visiting. Is it odd that   30,000 or so under 30 year olds like to party on the beach? Didn't you like to go out drinking when you were young? Didn't you like to pick up pretty girls (and sorry to burst your very wrong bubbles boys, but many of these girls are quite attractive) when you were young? Or were you just incapable of pulling one?

Give it a break. I  am sick to death of listening to your bs when you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Stop with the stupid generalizations. You certainly don't hear me making broad generalizations about farang men and their reasons for being here, do you??? Give it a rest, people have died because of someone else's greed and stupidity. Think if it was you daughter or sister, brother or son?

i'm with you on this all the way, these guys just become sub-cultures after living for so long in thailand, they lose grip of the real world :D

Get a sense of humour , <deleted>!

:D

Yeah, you <deleted>! :o:D

:D why do women on this forum think that all of us on this forum are old fat bald sex tourists :D you couldnt be generalising could you ? :o

anyway, this little fat focker is off for a beer and a threesome :D:D

Edited by Tornado

Anyway, we digress....

News report says that boat was not overloaded, but was leaky, and the engines were not working properly.

Looks like it was Sweden again whose tourists got nailed.

Hi,

Latest report on the BBC states the opposite : boat suitable for 30 pax carrying 40.

Sunk at 5 AM in the pitchdark, which direction do you swim to ????

Very sad story indeed.

just my 2 satang

Filthy falang slappers I suppose. I remember walking down the beach in Kos when I was a teenager back in 1990. Was hard not to trip over them. Discraceful behaviour. Same as the ones who have sex in the pub toilets. The worst bit is, someone has to end up marrying them.

Call me old fashioned...........but its not on.

I see a lot of these drop outs / rastas all over Thailand. Fancy even thinking about getting it on with some bird name Inga that has'nt washed her hair for the last 2 years. "Oh she's alternative and at one with the world", yeah right!, she is a smelly little girl, that doesnt mind sand in all orifices - her dad would be proud. 

Hang em, I say

sorry did someone mention generalisations??? Grow up will you. :D Tornado, for the record no one called you guys fat ugly & pathetic sex tourists but it didn't take you guys long to start throwing the stones did it :D

FYI. the report mentions farang tourists, only the usual misoganysts on this forum singled out western women but according to the article there must be some western guys doing the nasty on the beach too :D:o

Back to the issue at hand. I have been to a good few Full Moon Parties and frankly what I have witnessed there was shocking and would put even the most hardened Pattaya whoremonger to shame.

At least I had the decency to return to my room before tapping the girl I was with and the few times I have had sex on a beach it was done discreetly i.e a desserted beach with no one around and in a romantic context. Not a drunken bump and grind with some slapper.

What is truly ridiculous is SBK's claim that these party attendees are some how 'into' the culture. When so many see the FMP as the highlight of their trip it sends that comment spiralling into the realms of dribble.....but then SBK does have a vested interest so she's bound to defend her customer base.

Imagine if that was YOUR daughter shagging some feral fool on a beach as part of her ''cultural'' trip SBK..............

Have a look at these pics.

Filthy falang slappers I suppose. I remember walking down the beach in Kos when I was a teenager back in 1990. Was hard not to trip over them. Discraceful behaviour. Same as the ones who have sex in the pub toilets. The worst bit is, someone has to end up marrying them.

I see a lot of these drop outs / rastas all over Thailand. Fancy even thinking about getting it on with some bird name Inga that has'nt washed her hair for the last 2 years. "Oh she's alternative and at one with the world", yeah right!, she is a smelly little girl, that doesnt mind sand in all orifices - her dad would be proud. 

Hang em, I say

sorry did someone mention generalisations??? Grow up will you. :D Tornado, for the record no one called you guys fat ugly & pathetic sex tourists but it didn't take you guys long to start throwing the stones did it :D

FYI. the report mentions farang tourists, only the usual misoganysts on this forum singled out western women but according to the article there must be some western guys doing the nasty on the beach too :D:o

I can't believe that this is still going.It started out as a joke.just the normal take the piss that happens every day on TV.Why so serious? Even Torns responce was taking the mickey.

Well, I'm off now to shag a couple or three dredlocked smelly backpackers down the beach. :D

err...where is the beach in Chiang mai :D

Edited by chuchok

Hang em, I say

FYI. the report mentions farang tourists, only the usual misoganysts on this forum singled out western women but according to the article there must be some western guys doing the nasty on the beach too :D:D

I can't believe that this is still going.It started out as a joke.just the normal take the piss that happens every day on TV.Why so serious? Even Torns responce was taking the mickey.

Well, I'm off now to shag a couple or three dredlocked smelly backpackers down the beach. :D

err...where is the beach in Chiang mai :D

:D:o

Edited by Tornado

:D  why do women on this forum think that all of us on this forum are old fat bald sex tourists  :D  you couldnt be generalising could you ?  :o

anyway, this little fat focker is off for a beer and a threesome  :D  :D

exactly, it certainly is not me, :Dhomer(underwear,w,sm).gif

Edited by cobra