State Of Emergency Declared For Bangkok

george

Army Police & Civil Servents = Coulor Blue ????

Who the hel_l are the dudes in blue? They are intent on mixing it with the Reds so at a guess :o Pad paid heavies??

I got told from the reds (Koo) and from PAD that these are Newins people.....

Just a rumor......

Other told that this are policemen under Newin????????

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The current government is illegitimate.

The PAD LOST the last election.

Do they think they can ride rough shod over democracy and expect the voices of the people to be silent?

There will be blood............................

Tourism Thailand whatever is left will diminish further, ohh well wonder what more shirts there will be after the red, pink? Think Thailand is a ticking volcano which will erupt soon, when we get all this nonsense from different fractions claiming to represent the people it looks like a upcoming state of chaos.

It is just a matter of time before it will affect foreigners, as seen in other countries going through this shit before. The airport was the first one which affected foreigners, and I will not be surprised if the reds will target something which makes an international outcry soon to get there point across. Already hostage taking of ASEAN Summit hotel, all this stuff is terrorism, and the so called forces who is supposed to control this is doing very little about it, it's like a free for all.

I hope this will stop soon before Thailand will go down as a total fiasco economically and all the people who is dependent of foreign income such as tourism, factory workers etc. will suffer for a minority who is fighting for the few guys in the background who want the power, this is just that a few power hungry <deleted> who want to run the country using believers, and pay off poor people to do acts of crime to get the puppet masters interests through.

Want to stop it, follow the money and you get to who it is, remove them and it ends.

Bard

The reds are reporting that the army has shot some red shirts. I don't know if it's valid, but the crowd is very fired up now.

Do we need to lock house? (In Bangkok, near Pahonyothin Road)

Any advice???

It's still very quiet, but some posters here are saying to lock up/ ?

Gunfire heard as protesters riot inside the Interior Ministry

BANGKOK: -- Gunfire was heard as the prime minister's vehicle rushed through red-shirted protesters who smashed windows of the vehicle.

Some people were believed to be badly injured.

It was not confirmed whether the prime minister was still inside the ministry's compound or had left with the car.

Reporters said some security officials fired warning shots in the sky to warn protesters to stop hitting the car with flower pots and metal barricades.

Some protesters were injured when hit by the car.

-- The Nation 2009-04-12

Something on TV now saying the Blues have captured a head of the Red's?

Anyone get that? This is going right down the drain now isn't it?

Also something about the PM's car

No pictures though? Sounds like a play is being put on but the curtain is being left down.

I got some rumor that the Army (or parts, or maybe just a single person or whatever as it is just a rumor) told to fix it fast or they (not clear if it means the royalist part or the thaksin part of the army) will stage a coup.

Well that clears it up then.

Don't overvalue it! It is just a rumor it can be complete BS as well.

now here are the rumor than Abhisit got attacked (page 1 on that topic) and there was gunfire.....

Was that the red or the army or the police?

The reds are reporting that the army has shot some red shirts. I don't know if it's valid, but the crowd is very fired up now.

Any advice???

Some is no good - lots is the answer starting with the snakes head

Things are getting clearer now:

"Heavily equipped anti-riot commandos had been stationed in the hotel but were removed when protesters got angry at their presence and threatened violence."

"Rumours of a possible coup or House dissolution were spreading last night as it appeared the government had lacked cooperation from police and military in preventing the protesters from entering the summit venue's compound."

"Government supporter Newin Chidchob, a former red-shirt, was accused of setting up the blue-shirts to counter the protesters."

"...the government did not dare use force against the red-shirts because they were using the very same tactics as the yellow-shirts."

Do they think they can ride rough shod over democracy and expect the voices of the people to be silent?

I think this is a serious point - they should hold an election with ALL sides declaring they will abide by the result - the only answer in my view as current is not elected by the people and has credibility problems - this will not change until they goback to the people whether they like the result or not.

Who the hel_l are the dudes in blue? They are intent on mixing it with the Reds so at a guess :o Pad paid heavies??

Just a rumor......

yes, reported from a Thai newpaper and the Nation , blues are under Newin.

Just a rumor......

Todays National has a picture of Newin dressed as the blues on the back of a motor bike yesterday.

Again the more I watch the lack of pictures on 2 news stations now the more this looks like a strong arm move.

This is when they need folks from outside like CNN to cover

Even folks on the news stations are now asking why NO pictures??

Edited by flying

The answer is

No colour Thai army,Police,civil servants and also most of Thai ppl no colour dont want to lost more

I am founding the green shirt group now!

I think that some girls would like to form a pink shirt groups :o

Any advice???

Don't worry, no body wants a problem with farangs.....lock the house and relax...after some years in Thailand you get used to it.

On the first coup everyone worries :o

The answer is

No colour Thai army,Police,civil servants and also most of Thai ppl no colour dont want to lost more

I am founding the green shirt group now!

I think that some girls would like to form a pink shirt groups :o

No no, that are the ladymen who want to make you believe that they are girls

Any advice???

If there is civil insurrection, what good is locking your doors going to do? If it came to that, do you think a mob would say "Oh, doors locked, let's move along?" :o

Just heard that Red shirts are blocking parts of Lad Phrao Road. Info givenm by a bus conductor to my mother in law. Things have taken a very nasty turn in the last moments.

just been shopping at villa - the red shirts and their taxis have blocked the road near Arie bts and are protesting outside the border police headquarters -- guess this is where the leaders are being held - for now -- large crowd there - and taxis everyhere - they are letting buses thru but the opposite side of the road -- lots of police inside and out but they are just standing around and chatting with the reds ---- here we go again

How did the PAD lose the last election???? they have never been in an election, although they may be in the next one.

Anyone know what the situation is at the airport

I have no rumors that the airport is effected in any way, but that might change (but I doubt anyone mess with the airport this time)