Taxin On Bbc Now

Crossy

i think he came off shrill, evasive and not entirely sane or honest.

Anyone see Thaksin on AlJazeera? If so what do you think?

He couldn't lie straight in bed at night! Calling the Army oppressive and harsh was unbelievable and so ironic coming from him. The contrast between him and Abhisit was unbelievable, and there's only one i believe! I have even sent an email to the BBC pointing out their recklessness at giving the instigator of the current anarchy a further airing. They are fully aware of the situation and history and really should have more sense and ethical accountability. This is not a slice of fiction...people are now dying!

The BBC used to be a reputable and arguably the best TV media in the world for reporting. Sad to say they have stooped to interviewing convicted criminals, probably terrorists, on the run. Put that with the complete farsical reporting from Jonathon D'Head from his BKK condo balcony and you end up with a discredited news organisation.

What have the BBC said that is wrong? I haven't seen any evidence at all in the broadcasts today to suggest that they're not reputable, they're reporting the same things that everyone else is with the same caveats.

Well if you consider that giving air time to convicted criminals on the run, whom the UK government withdrew a visa from, then sadly your moral acceptance of the BBC is disturbing. The BBC is funded by the British license payers whom in the main support law and order and do not support convicted criminals. The BBC are shameful.

Allow myself and others the opportunity to judge that for ourselves. Any news channel that does not present both sides is certainly not reputable, so I'll agree to disagree with you there.

Disagree all you like, he has been convicted by a legitimate judicial system. He has legged it into exile and continues to incite voilence, mayhem and murder on the Thai people. The same man who oversaw so-called drug war executions by the authorities when he was leader, abuses of power, media restrictions, corruption etc. etc. How anyone wants this dubious character over Abhisit is really beyond comprehension. But Thailand is full of dubious characters too isn't it...let us not forget!!

Disagree all you like, blah blah blah... irrelevant nonsense. But Thailand is full of dubious characters too isn't it...let us not forget!!
So you want to censor what information is available to me as well then? Why are you so worried about Thaksin speaking in english on the BBC when he has been having live video links direct to Bangkok in Thai? What's up with that? :o

The BBC used to be a reputable and arguably the best TV media in the world for reporting. Sad to say they have stooped to interviewing convicted criminals, probably terrorists, on the run. Put that with the complete farsical reporting from Jonathon D'Head from his BKK condo balcony and you end up with a discredited news organisation.

Bloomberg appears to have the most sensible and realistic reporters in BKK, and I hate to admit that being British.

"farsical reporting from Jonathon D'Head from his BKK condo balcony"

Hahahahahahahahahahahah that is a classic comment...love it ! :o

J Head is a the biggest plonker on this planet and I can only wait for the day he is in brown and shackles answering charges of Lese Majeste.

Look Thaky is losing and losing quick, everyone has come out against him and even civilians are now attacking the reds and winning ! he is trying to cover his tracks now and has given us all in Thailand yet another reason why this guy must not be allowed to ever become PM again ! at all costs !

Bloomberg appears to have the most sensible and realistic reporters in BKK, and I hate to admit that being British.

J Head is a the biggest plonker on this planet and I can only wait for the day he is in brown and shackles answering charges of Lese Majeste.

Look Thaky is losing and losing quick, everyone has come out against him and even civilians are now attacking the reds and winning ! he is trying to cover his tracks now and has given us all in Thailand yet another reason why this guy must not be allowed to ever become PM again ! at all costs !

interesting. i am acquainted with him and quite like him. i cant say that about most of the other journos i know.

nice of you to wish jail upon a man with a family who has committed the most arbitrary of offenses.

farsical? i thought he reported in english.

interesting. i am acquainted with him and quite like him. i cant say that about most of the other journos i know.

nice of you to wish jail upon a man with a family who has committed the most arbitrary of offenses.

farsical? i thought he reported in english.

Yes I thought it was a nice touch.