Starting A Nasty Mc Gang, Anyone Interested?

tattoodrob

Just seeing if anyone interested in a real Motorbike gang..........nice guys need not apply.

This gang would meet up at a bar officially maybe once a week or to be decided by members........drink,talk bikes,babes etc,look out for each other 100% in this selfish town......maybe some vigil anti work now and then!! Help fix each others bikes, help each other with other problems sometimes.

You obviously would need a bike, any bike over 250cc but preferred is 500 cc up for the ride outs once a month or so.

We would cause MAYHEM....... but in an ok way..........no really illegal stuff, well not out in the open anyway!

We wouldnt be after causing problems with other gangs or in general but just looking out for ourselves.....think Charles Bronson style, also would get you a night or 2 away from the nagging mrs.

Any serious enquiries then PM me in first instance and go buy a big bike quick as a walking gang aint so intimidating.

Main criteria needed to join: Bike, look intimidating or at least a little bit,over 65kg, ability to grow a beard, tattoos preferable or a least one to start off with, an attitude against authority/police,under 65 yrs old infact under 55 better, ability to keep secrets ie dont tell the mrs everything that you or others done on night outs.....this would definitely get you a well deserved kick in from other members. No bully types allowed but those that stand up for justice and dont like the tourist <deleted> that think they can do anything theywant coz they drunk and on a 2 week annual holiday.

Get the idea......no charity work,no over friendliness to <deleted> tourists,help other members , go out have fun......only beat up people when they deserve it, no animosity to other gangs as we look out for ourselves rather than looking for trouble or causing it.

Just seeing if anyone interested in a real Motorbike gang..........nice guys need not apply.

This gang would meet up at a bar officially maybe once a week or to be decided by members........drink,talk bikes,babes etc,look out for each other 100% in this selfish town......maybe some vigil anti work now and then!! Help fix each others bikes, help each other with other problems sometimes.

You obviously would need a bike, any bike over 250cc but preferred is 500 cc up for the ride outs once a month or so.

We would cause MAYHEM....... but in an ok way..........no really illegal stuff, well not out in the open anyway!

We wouldnt be after causing problems with other gangs or in general but just looking out for ourselves.....think Charles Bronson style, also would get you a night or 2 away from the nagging mrs.

Any serious enquiries then PM me in first instance and go buy a big bike quick as a walking gang aint so intimidating.

Main criteria needed to join: Bike, look intimidating or at least a little bit,over 65kg, ability to grow a beard, tattoos preferable or a least one to start off with, an attitude against authority/police,under 65 yrs old infact under 55 better, ability to keep secrets ie dont tell the mrs everything that you or others done on night outs.....this would definitely get you a well deserved kick in from other members. No bully types allowed but those that stand up for justice and dont like the tourist <deleted> that think they can do anything theywant coz they drunk and on a 2 week annual holiday.

Get the idea......no charity work,no over friendliness to <deleted> tourists,help other members , go out have fun......only beat up people when they deserve it, no animosity to other gangs as we look out for ourselves rather than looking for trouble or causing it.

SAD very SAD

sounds great,...what kind of hats do you guys wear? :o

D'ya wanna be in my gang, my gang, my gang, d'ya wanna be in my gang? Oh yeah!

Sorry couldn't resist, but it must be getting close to the time dear old GG gets his passport back.

Back on topic, there are already biker "gangs" in Pattaya like the Jesters who do all the stuff you are proposing but also a fair bit for charity.

i doubt here is the place to be looking for many members for a 1 % club like your talking about...what you mean nice guys need not apply that sounds like bull shit to me ...your saying you want all pricks and shit heads to join......you dont need tattoos to join an mc club either.this aint the right way to go about starting a new mc or mg club there.pm me if you want some info .i know most of the clubs and members in pattaya and throughout thailand/malaysia for that matter.what nationalities etc and name choice of your intended club will be...........you cant just start up a new 1%mc just like that ,there is a few channels you will have to clear first in order to do so..........hope all works out for your club but you will have to go about it a little different.............

Sorry couldn't resist, but it must be getting close to the time dear old GG gets his passport back.

Back on topic, there are already biker "gangs" in Pattaya like the Jesters who do all the stuff you are proposing but also a fair bit for charity.

who gives a fuc_k about gary glitter ,fuc_kin child molestor,hope he never gets his passport back..i know off topic but had to reply to that

Sounds like a sad sorry, knob head who thinks he's a hard man in need of some friends ?

But then he is in the perfect place to find his like! On another site there is a great emoticon with a guy tossing his wrist very fast but can't get it to work here. Pity!

who gives a fuc_k about gary glitter ,fuc_kin child molestor,hope he never gets his passport back..i know off topic but had to reply to that

Calm down, calm down! Jeez, you missed your meds this morning? Just a throwaway line linked to the opening line above it.

Mind you, the tone of your second post merely followed that of the first. Anger and angst pure and simple and anyhow who appointed you as motorcycle gang spokesman for Pattaya? What are you going to do if he ignores you and goes ahead and sets up his own gang? Are you and your mates going to pull on black shirts and go round his place armed with baseball bats?

Calm down, calm down! Jeez, you missed your meds this morning? Just a throwaway line linked to the opening line above it.

Mind you, the tone of your second post merely followed that of the first. Anger and angst pure and simple and anyhow who appointed you as motorcycle gang spokesman for Pattaya? What are you going to do if he ignores you and goes ahead and sets up his own gang? Are you and your mates going to pull on black shirts and go round his place armed with baseball bats?

:o:D :D :D :D :wai:

:o:D

Have you come up with any names for your new gang?

I was thinking something along the lines of "Crazy Cats" or even "Mad Men In Leather"

wow- i think this is a rorschach test or something. I thought the OP was kidding. after all the angstful replies now i'm not so sure. if i can throw gas on the fire, my first guess would be the OP is american and all the haters are not? language/humor barrier?

sounds great,...what kind of hats do you guys wear? :o

undecided yet but open to ideas!

SAD very SAD

im guessing you dont wanna join then......what a shame as wouldnt accept you anyway due to lack of sense of humour.

SAD very SAD

deleted as posted same twice by accident

Edited by tattoodrob

Jesters too nice

i doubt here is the place to be looking for many members for a 1 % club like your talking about...what you mean nice guys need not apply that sounds like bull shit to me ...your saying you want all pricks and shit heads to join......you dont need tattoos to join an mc club either.this aint the right way to go about starting a new mc or mg club there.pm me if you want some info .i know most of the clubs and members in pattaya and throughout thailand/malaysia for that matter.what nationalities etc and name choice of your intended club will be...........you cant just start up a new 1%mc just like that ,there is a few channels you will have to clear first in order to do so..........hope all works out for your club but you will have to go about it a little different.............

....yes here is definitely not a place to find the real 1% for sure......here are the keyboard warriors.

What do you mean im bullshitting about nice guys need not apply......the idea of the club is to have ok guys with a backbone and not retired office workers who just recently bought a platinum chopper,and definitely not pricks and <deleted>.....thats why i said they must be against <deleted> tourists(the pricks and <deleted>) but also i did say not causing trouble for the sake of trouble.

I know you dont NEED tattoos to join a bike gang but my bike gang you do....non tattood applicants need not apply......they too nice for my gang.

If i started a club then i dont see what its got to do with anyone else ie other clubs etc unless i copied there name but that wouldnt happen......it would be a Pattaya/Thailand members only club , im not trying to take over from the Hells Angels so they aint got anything to worry about, by the way why arent there any Hells Angels here as you seem to know everybody in every bike gang in Asia.

Thanks for any further gang advice you can give me

:D:D

Have you come up with any names for your new gang?

I was thinking something along the lines of "Crazy Cats" or even "Mad Men In Leather"

No name yet but its not a cats club and mad men in leather is a bit long.....also not sure about the leather yet, im thinking more like suede or brushed cotton....its cooler :o

Sounds like a sad sorry, knob head who thinks he's a hard man in need of some friends ?

But then he is in the perfect place to find his like! On another site there is a great emoticon with a guy tossing his wrist very fast but can't get it to work here. Pity!

Calm down waterboy keyboard warrior......your first on our list for a kick in but you are the type whos already too scared to come to Pattaya anyway.....its already to wild for you and too many nasty men .

Who needs an emoticon ....you wanke_r. :o

wow- i think this is a rorschach test or something. I thought the OP was kidding. after all the angstful replies now i'm not so sure. if i can throw gas on the fire, my first guess would be the OP is american and all the haters are not? language/humor barrier?

No im not american, i was guessing all the angst was from them!

The Crazy 88s, from Kill Bill. Except you will need samurai sword holders on all the bikes.

liking the name.......and the sword holders on the bikes idea but think we better off with guns out here......dont wanna bring a sword to a gunfight :o

no charity work,no over friendliness to <deleted> tourists,help other members , go out have fun......only beat up people when they deserve it,

Rob, hilarious post :D

I think some are taking your words to seriously. :o

BTW: Can I PM you a list of candidates to put on your roster to beat up. :D It would be considered an act of charity in their case which goes against your proposed charter but charity work is good and rewarding...

Feel free to start your own club, but whats wrong with one of the other clubs already established? :o

Too nice........too much charity work and also too easy to join, they seem to be more for nice guys with a bike......this gang would be a little rougher but ok not too rough :D