Starting A Nasty Mc Gang, Anyone Interested?

tattoodrob

No name yet but its not a cats club and mad men in leather is a bit long.....also not sure about the leather yet, im thinking more like suede or brushed cotton....its cooler :D

...... now we know you're taking the piss!! :D And I'm sorry but every time I read this thread I keep thinking about a McNasty........

(I see Ronald there supports a good bunch of beer swillin' wench chasin' hard ridin' hairy assed 'n' tattooed mo-fo's....... :o )

post-66370-1239703521_thumb.jpg

i thought the title meant

something about a new nasty mc burger gang

hangout in mcdonalds and harass people who dont buy em.

ROFL maybe they could drive around Pattaya with bid curly red wigs and red noses and red boots. The motto could be 'im loving it'

no charity work,no over friendliness to <deleted> tourists,help other members , go out have fun......only beat up people when they deserve it,

Rob, hilarious post :D

I think some are taking your words to seriously. :o

BTW: Can I PM you a list of candidates to put on your roster to beat up. :D It would be considered an act of charity in their case which goes against your proposed charter but charity work is good and rewarding...

What do you mean...........i am serious. We are looking for guys like the well known Australian mr.Chopper........our members require tattoos but we dont care about ears...1, 2 , 3 or none is ok......but we prefer 1.

I have my own list of candidates for a beating ....which has now got longer after the Original Post. We dont consider that as charity work but more of a necessity to eradicate those with no personality or sense of humour from reproducing and spreading there gene pool further.

Just seeing if anyone interested in a real Motorbike gang..........nice guys need not apply. This gang would meet up at a bar officially maybe once a week or to be decided by members........drink,talk bikes,babes etc,look out for each other 100% in this selfish town......maybe some vigil anti work now and then!!

since i watched the Charles Bronson movies "Death Wish" i am craving to be a vigilanti and do some vigil anti work. i qualify as i've always been anti work! :o

Just seeing if anyone interested in a real Motorbike gang..........nice guys need not apply. This gang would meet up at a bar officially maybe once a week or to be decided by members........drink,talk bikes,babes etc,look out for each other 100% in this selfish town......maybe some vigil anti work now and then!!

since i watched the Charles Bronson movies "Death Wish" i am craving to be a vigilanti and do some vigil anti work. i qualify as i've always been anti work! :o

you look they type we are after and also good attitude as will be vigilant at your anti work......you given me idea for club name too....MC Deathwish.....got a nice ring to it and better than MC Donald or Donald MC that everyone is pushing for :D