German Translation / Interpreting

Heng

Looking for a company (and preferably not just someone who happens to speak German) that can provide a German (to Thai or English) interpreter to explain some legal issues to a German client. German/Thai type schools would be fine. Preferably in Pattaya. Google doesn't exactly offer a lot of choices. Hole in the wall type shops would be fine as long as they are registered businesses.

:o

Looking for a company (and preferably not just someone who happens to speak German) that can provide a German (to Thai or English) interpreter to explain some legal issues to a German client. German/Thai type schools would be fine. Preferably in Pattaya. Google doesn't exactly offer a lot of choices. Hole in the wall type shops would be fine as long as they are registered businesses.

:o

Just in case you need 'without company' translations from german to english/thai or vice versa crossed then you can contact me, I am a german speak fluent german english and thai. My profession lies in IT.

Just write me a private msg with phone no if interested, else have a nice day =)

There is a German speaking law firm on the Pattaya-Nakleua Rd. Near the Puma/Addidas agent. Not sure their pricing.

There is a German Language school closer to Nakleua they will be able to help. Also most of th bar girls in that area speak German.

Edit

otherwise PM RARO, he is (or was) a member of the German Chamber of Commerce, he can point you in the right direction.

Edited by Chang_paarp