Magnifing Glass

cigarchuck

Try the cheap stalls at the Soi Bouakow Tuesday & friday markets.

I paid 62 Thousand Baht for Lasik eye surgery, I had to throw my reading glasses away, Docs orders, but for very small print i still need a magnify glass.

The Doctor said if i start to wear the reading glasses again my eyes will go back same before, but he said the magnify glass is ok.

Your welcome..

Just out of interest, i think they also sell these magnify glasses with a small light attached to it underneath, i saw some (not new ones) for sale at the Theprasit night market, the market with the 2nd hand stuff on the floor, i saw two for sale here. I fancy trying one with a light attached !!!

Go to one of the many open air 'night' markets, listen for the recorded sales pick via loudspeakers saying that everything is 10 Baht ("...sip baht...") you will find a cheap but functional magnifing glass in one of the plastic baskets there, guess how much they cost?

How about reading glasses mister ?

Thank you for the advice. However, I do wear eye glasses and still have can not read small print.

So how are you reading this

Do you have any small print and I can get my new magnifing glass? VERY FINE PRINT

Don't know if you got fixed up, but the Tesco in Sattahip has a stall on the first floor (next to the KFC) selling samurai swords, survival knives, 1,000 candle power torches and MAGNIFYING GLASSES in 4 different sizes.

I think there is a similar stall in the South Pattaya Tesco, but I don't know whether they carry magnifying glasses.