Anyone In Chiang Rai Wanna Go Out Tonight ?

Raisthlin

Hello everyone :D

Im in Chiang Rai (april 15 local date) and was wondering if anyone wanted to go out or meet to just have some fun and share a drink, talk, anything.

? let me know

Hi, i dont know where's Chiang Rai,but i would love to make some friends here...been in thailand for 3 days now and its a bit lonely...

i dont know how the area where i'm staying is called its at amari atrium hotel :o  

Im in Chiang Rai (april 15 local date) and was wondering if anyone wanted to go out or meet to just have some fun and share a drink, talk, anything.

? let me know

Hi, i dont know where's Chiang Rai,but i would love to make some friends here...been in thailand for 3 days now and its a bit lonely...

i dont know how the area where i'm staying is called its at amari atrium hotel :o

haha . i think your in Bangkok my friend. Im up north. Too bad. Maybe well cross path, ill letyou know when im around Bangkok

? let me know

Lonely in Thailand? You're a short taxi ride away from night spots. Little longer to day spots. Hard to be lonely if you just try a bit. Can't remember if they have a buffet breakfast there, but just ask fellow guests what to see, where they've been etc. You likely won't make friends, but curing the loneliness should be pretty easy.

? let me know

Lonely in Thailand? You're a short taxi ride away from night spots. Little longer to day spots. Hard to be lonely if you just try a bit. Can't remember if they have a buffet breakfast there, but just ask fellow guests what to see, where they've been etc. You likely won't make friends, but curing the loneliness should be pretty easy.

I'm not really that guy who like's to party 24/7 :D i love nightlife,but not everyday...

I like to spend my time with people in nice place,having a few beers and a good chat :D

and i've never had a problem finding friends its just a matter of time :D

? let me know

I'm not really that guy who like's to party 24/7 :D i love nightlife,but not everyday...

I like to spend my time with people in nice place,having a few beers and a good chat :D

and i've never had a problem finding friends its just a matter of time :D

I do not know where you come from but anyone coming in an unfamiliar country, I assume that he/she would have done their homework before coming.

If you say that it's never been a problem to make friends before, so did you not know any one in your group of friends back home who has been to Thailand before and could recommend places of interest?

There is also the internet..... I rest my case.

• 2 months later...

? let me know

i dont know how the area where i'm staying is called its at amari atrium hotel :)

haha . i think your in Bangkok my friend. Im up north. Too bad. Maybe well cross path, ill letyou know when im around Bangkok

Classic.. :D