Monk Tattoos

the only people that do it is not monks but some other type of witch doctor. allot of people don't know but these thai marks can bring bad luck as well as good. basically there is a book u can buy about them. basically the thing is if u get some of the spells on your body u have to be good. the more good the more power you get but it works in reverse if u do bad. so

u have to take a look at your self. do u dis respect your parents. do u ever cheat on your spouse, gamble drink. and all that.

basically i don't beleive in it i am just realaying information. i know some thais are proper into it and are very serious. yet again u can have the same style of tattoo in a normall tattoo shop and the markings will have no magic in them what so ever.

normally they have a black magic spell writting in cammen. camblodian. allot of bad people use thse spells to make people like them. then they give them all there money.

basically normally proper monks do not do these things. u have to find a specail magic man to do it.

some thai people look at forang with the tattoos and they laugh because they think or know that the forang has no clue what he has on his or her body though they don't laugh to your face they do it in a more suttle manor.

u can have the magic taken out off your tats at some temples.

yes u must be care full with messing with the spririts u must respect them or your down fall mmight come. stay off the yabbaa. keep kicking people. ( for sport ) but now you must keep your life on the straight and narrow or your spell will lose power

i used to do all that i did not stick to it. now i have tirretts i no joke. its serious. though people find it funny. normally not at first but when they know me they laigh

yes u must be care full with messing with the spririts u must respect them or your down fall mmight come. stay off the yabbaa. keep kicking people. ( for sport ) but now you must keep your life on the straight and narrow or your spell will lose power

i used to do all that i did not stick to it. now i have tirretts i no joke. its serious. though people find it funny. normally not at first but when they know me they laigh

KNICKERS!

Can you lend me your dictionary Big C so I can look up what tirretts are. Thanks.

tirretts are like smarties. Little chocolate sweets. very nice too :)

there u go mess with the spirit u get sweets and get fat. bye bye 6 pack out with the real belly !

normally they have a black magic spell writting in cammen. camblodian.

I think you are referring to Kroom, an old Khmer language. thinking.gif

yes i dont mess with things i know nothing about. black magic , voodoo. chirstianity. religion. leave all that stuff with the lord of the manors. arrhhh late time for beds. mia luang,, then mia noi, then gik. long nights mans got to do what a mans got to do .......................

• 9 months later...

hi everyone :)

for long time I'm thinking about getting sak yant

after reading many information in internet I was confused...after those post I have some conclusions:

1.each who want to have sak yant have to wonder about consequences (bad luck...). he have to follow the rules

2.if one want to have real sak yant, one can't chose pattern or place for tattoo

3.tattoo made in traditional way (stick) can look nice and long to keep only when it was made by professional

4.woman can have tattoo from monk but it's difficult to find (I think) on these islands.

I saw many pictures with nice tattoos (sak yant). I want to have one of gecko

my first question: do anyone know the meaning of each? especially of those second one?

second: where can I get a good traditional tattoo on koh phangan? I think I have to make this in normal tattoo studio not in temple

thank for reply in advance :)

p.s.: LINK REMOVED is this tattoo from this guy from tattoo studio with the same power as from monk?

PM poster for link .

post-122800-0-50402500-1295823023_thumb.

post-122800-0-22838600-1295823035_thumb.

Edited by Rooo
Removed link.

I thinnk you have no idea about this

I think you have no idea about this;

humour n. The quality that makes something laughable or amusing

;)

if u beleive in those tattoos then u should look them up on the internet about what they are for before u have them. basically u have to live like a monk if u want the magic to work or u get a bad effect.

best off ust getting fashon tattoos from a tattoo shop.

i not sure i nneleive an all this but one thing is i never messs with black magic. ust in case