How To Reach My Emails?

Doro22

Dear All,

I lost my laptop. With no back up, so it’s a drag... Anyway is it possible to retain my emails? I have an email account through my company a co.th mail that I open with outlook express.

I got the pass word, so I can open mails via web mail (I think it’s called) from any computer, but no sign or access to old emails.

As I am a complete tool with computer, what can I do? I guess we have a server at work and is it accessible via that one

Any help/advice is much appreciated.

Rgs

Doro

If you used your account as POP and did not mark in your mail client "leave messages on server" I don't see much chance for you to get your mails back.

Hi,

I have no clue what POP is and someone at the office install the email, so I guess I have to ask him if he used the "leave messages on server".

Rgs

Doro

If you used your account as POP and did not mark in your mail client "leave messages on server" I don't see much chance for you to get your mails back.

Hi,

I have no clue what POP is and someone at the office install the email, so I guess I have to ask him if he used the "leave messages on server".

Rgs

Doro

POP = Post Office Protocol Wikipedia

If your Admin allows it and you have a fast connection, maybe you want try IMAP instead.

Your Admin can explain the pros and cons.