A new condominium wanted to hire security guards. The management decided that the night shift would require 2 guards to be on duty, and hence, hired 2 guys for the job. The manager then told the two of them 'No funny stuff at night. You are to patrol and you may take a rest if you want. No slacking.'

However, one night, the condominium seemed quiet, and the manager did not see anyone patrolling. Suspicious, he went to take a look, and found the 2 guards, with another man, in the jacuzzi. Angered, he asked, 'What were you two doing?'

The first guard said innocently. 'Nothing. Just taking a rest and blowing bubbles.'

The second guard, too, replied, 'I'm blowing bubbles too.' The manager had nothing to say and decided to turn to the third guy too.

'And you? What are you doing?'

The third guy thought for a moment and replied, 'I'm Bubbles.'

A new condominium wanted to hire security guards. The management decided that the night shift would require 2 guards to be on duty, and hence, hired 2 guys for the job. The manager then told the two of them 'No funny stuff at night. You are to patrol and you may take a rest if you want. No slacking.'

However, one night, the condominium seemed quiet, and the manager did not see anyone patrolling. Suspicious, he went to take a look, and found the 2 guards, with another man, in the jacuzzi. Angered, he asked, 'What were you two doing?'

The first guard said innocently. 'Nothing. Just taking a rest and blowing bubbles.'

The second guard, too, replied, 'I'm blowing bubbles too.' The manager had nothing to say and decided to turn to the third guy too.

'And you? What are you doing?'

The third guy thought for a moment and replied, 'I'm Bubbles.'

Naughty :o