Sales Could Dip 10 Per Cent

oh the humanity!!!

maybe if they promise rainbows and stunning views of the soldiers in the streets and mechanized parades, that would help? so the property becomes a capital trap......... :o

oh it may help with the denial but not the reality

i cant wait to see how the real estate monkeys spin this one.....spin monkeys, spin :D

OUTLOOK FOR THE YEAR

Sales could dip 10 per cent

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/04/20/business/business_30100784.php

Edited by bingobongo

oh the humanity!!!

maybe if they promise rainbows and stunning views of the soldiers in the streets and mechanized parades, that would help? so the property becomes a capital trap......... :o

oh it may help with the denial but not the reality

i cant wait to see how the real estate monkeys spin this one.....spin monkeys, spin :D

OUTLOOK FOR THE YEAR

Sales could dip 10 per cent

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/04/20/business/business_30100784.php

Such general reports and comments from the property professionals serve no useful ends. Be more specific. Separate projects that are just selling brochures from those that have been physically transferred.

I know for a fact some developments are facing over 40% default in their transfers of completed units (people who made or traded booking papers could not complete the transfers). So sales fell by more than 10% means what? Booking or transfers?

Edited by trogers

the spin will be 'there are bargains to be had so get shopping now before prices go up'

the 3% predicted drop in GDP was massively wrong even before the recent BK street parties - that merely serves as an excuse for government to revise and point the finger (new prediction of 'more than 6%' is right in that it will be more)