Thai Girls

mbkudu

I am starting this thread as a continuation of another thread that was closed. I wanted to add something to it, but didn't have a chance. In their line of work it is much more profitable and most importantly, much safer for them to have maybe 4 or 5 regular men who send them money each month and visit them every once in awhile. Think of it this way. A girl gets bar fined every night with a different customer and earns between 1000 and 4000 baht for her efforts. Her risk of contracting an STD are quite high and even her physical safety each night with an unknown man is risky. She could figure to make anywhere from 25,000 to 50,000

baht per month.

Alternatively, she could have say 5 steady men living abroad sending her money

periodically. The sums vary of course. She would see each one for the longest probably a month and shortest maybe 7-10 days, a few times a year. By doing this, she can stop working in her bar and eliminate a lot of the risk of disease and

abuse. The risk of disease will always be there, but the number of days of actual 'work' are cut dramatically and her income is higher. As well she sees men who she is comfortable and familiar with.

The second option is a much better choice. Once she has set herself up financially,

most likely she will settle on one of them and hang up her hat or go back home to her husband.

Edited by mbkudu

mbkudu - good points made!

A mate of mine rang a lady (call her Aree) he was seeing on his last holiday informing her he was coming in town. Aree said she wasn't working any longer. Aree also proceeded to tell him she was getting married and her fiance was coming over soon. Faire enuf he was happy for her since she was a really lovely gal. Aree then proceeded to ask what his dates were. Surprisingly Aree said it was same time as her fiance would be over, so she couldnt see him. :o

The risk of STD’s are only if the participant(s) lets it be a risk. Multiple partners will increase this risk, but it is no different to a mate of mine in NZ who is a walking gland and probably gets laid 2-3 times a week from different women.

The smartest of the whole lot is obviously the lady that has several “sponsors” that send her money each month and has a normal job.

The lady in question might want to marry the best suitor, or she just might want to milk everybody for as much as she can?

Who knows? :D:o

I am starting this thread as a continuation of another thread that was closed. I wanted to add something to it, but didn't have a chance. In their line of work it is much more profitable and most importantly, much safer for them to have maybe 4 or 5 regular men who send them money each month and visit them every once in awhile. Think of it this way. A girl gets bar fined every night with a different customer and earns between 1000 and 4000 baht for her efforts. Her risk of contracting an STD are quite high and even her physical safety each night with an unknown man is risky. She could figure to make anywhere from 25,000 to 50,000

baht per month.

periodically. The sums vary of course. She would see each one for the longest probably a month and shortest maybe 7-10 days, a few times a year. By doing this, she can stop working in her bar and eliminate a lot of the risk of disease and

abuse. The risk of disease will always be there, but the number of days of actual 'work' are cut dramatically and her income is higher. As well she sees men who she is comfortable and familiar with.

The second option is a much better choice. Once she has set herself up financially,

most likely she will settle on one of them and hang up her hat or go back home to her husband.

From a purely transactional perspective you are spot on... but when people are involved - on both sides of the equation - it is not so simple.

Not sure what you are trying to achieve from this post but it aint ever black & white...

Why do these Thai Girls like going around with many men??? Dont they have their self pride??? they should be asshamed of them self....Most of Thailand neighbouring country thinks that Thai ladies are dirty....and well it really reflex on thailand

Are you for real?? It's all about the money mate!

Of course no neighbouring countries have this at all... :o

baht per month.

From a purely transactional perspective you are spot on... but when people are involved - on both sides of the equation - it is not so simple.

Not sure what you are trying to achieve from this post but it aint ever black & white...

baht per month.

It all is in the name of income - not love. That being clear, I assume you would have no problem with a man doing the same - allowing several women to believe that each is the only one, and accepting money from each while professing his love to each. There is an obvious distinction between the deception described above and the case of a woman who works in a bar. In the latter senario it is understood that there may be multiple partners. In law it is known as a meeting of the minds. But in the case of a woman seeking money from "5 steady men living abroad", it is fraud unless she is honest about the existence of the 5 steady men to each one, and the respective value of each man to her (that it is only about money).

Why do these Thai Girls like going around with many men??? Dont they have their self pride??? they should be asshamed of them self....Most of Thailand neighbouring country thinks that Thai ladies are dirty....and well it really reflex on thailand

I predict a quick end to this topic with comments like this!!! :D:o

I predict a quick end to this topic with comments like this!!! :D:D

and you are so right

these threads allways go the same way, why bother?

:o