Spider Wire

Mahseer

I have 2 spools of 'spider line' braid that I bought in the UK that has never been used and will give away for free. I am in Chiang Mai.

Details: Spider Line / Spider wire / 40lb / 150 yards / Colour pale green one slighter brighter than the other.

Anyone use this stuff?

I have 2 spools of 'spider line' braid that I bought in the UK that has never been used and will give away for free. I am in Chiang Mai.

Details: Spider Line / Spider wire / 40lb / 150 yards / Colour pale green one slighter brighter than the other.

Anyone use this stuff?

That is some good stuff im not in Chang Mai but im sure you will make someone happy.

Anyone use this stuff?

That is some good stuff im not in Chang Mai but im sure you will make someone happy.

I'll PM you.... :o with a proposition

I'll PM you.... :o with a proposition

OK send me the details. If nobody from Chiang Mai steps up in the next 3 days (I'm away and will be offline) I'll send you both and if they do I'll still send you one. Deal?

Thanks

Will send you my address.

James

Anyone use this stuff?

In case you have not got rid of the line yet, I will take it if it's ok with you. I will pay for the postage EMS to Bangkok also so you don't have to spend any money.

If still available send to:

(Please use PM or email function)

Call me if you are sending it to me with the cost for EMS and I will transfer the funds to your bank account before you send it.

Thanks

Dan

Edited by Jockstar

Dan / James, havn't heard from anyone in Chiang Mai so I'll nip around the post office Monday and will PM you EMS costs. I'll send you a spool each (150yds).

Cheers

Thanks Mahseer

Just call or SMS with the the details and I will take care of it.

Again thanks

Dan :o

post-11184-1240641683_thumb.jpg

Dan / James, havn't heard from anyone in Chiang Mai so I'll nip around the post office Monday and will PM you EMS costs. I'll send you a spool each (150yds).

Cheers

Thanks Mahseer

Just call or SMS with the the details and I will take care of it.

Again thanks

Dan :)

Thanks Mahseer

It arrived.... thank's once again

James

• 2 months later...

I guess I'm the idiot :) cause I did not let you know I did get the line and I have been using it. Sorry about that.

I don't visit the Thai Visa site much even though I should I guess. Anyway been doing some fishing and some off roading in Kanchanaburi, Bangkok and Petchaburi.

Cheers guys and again thanks a million...

Dan :D