How Can I Change My Log-in Name?

rott

What's wrong with rott?

Well it was only ever a compromise as three that I tried were rejected, not that I can remember seeing any of them on TV. Now I think I'm ready for something more rakish, raffish and humorous.

On the other hand if your post is a show of support for rott maybe I'll stick with it. Perhaps i should get Jingthing to run a poll. :o

Family name isn't 'Wyler' perchance? :D

I suppose that one should have been anticipated, but I still can't think how to respond to it. You are obviously a better man than me.................. :o

Family name isn't 'Wyler' perchance? :o

Or Inhell?

Nice one Eclipse, you've got me there.

But what is interesting is that there used to be a club in Liverpool called the "Back of the Moon" club, and I went there once for a Billy Fury revival night. Many years later I was visiting a mate who lived in Rochdale, and having a drink in his local pub we were talking to this london guy who lived locally and who used to own a club in Liverpool. Yes you've guessed it, the same club! He later told my mate that I was the first scouser he'd ever come across who'd actually been in his club.

OK I lied when I said it was interesting.

Er, well the above says it all really. Can it be changed or do i have to "resign" and join again, if so how do you resign?

Thanking you in anticipation.

How about "Errol Flynn"? Aussie actor from the 50s

"rakish, raffish, humorous & a fulltime pisshead" :o

Look it up if yer too young to know. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Errol_Flynn

Edited by GungaDin