Hi-psi Water Cleaner

CGW

Every year or so house walls, Patio etc need a good clean, I have been borrowing a 'Karcher" from a friend, there are many models, fairly cheap in local stores, can anyone recommend one? Some seem too cheap to last anytime at all!

With the huge amount of people that have read this, expected one recommendation! :o

Guess nobody has one? So, once I have purchased mine, I will be renting it out for an extortionate amount per day, join the queue. :D

You pretty much answered your own query in your opening post..."too cheap to last any time". Most of the "cheap" ones have sealed motor/pump units inside and cannot be maintained, once they play up its in the bin time, ok for annual cleanup and light use but not so good for regular daily use!

If you want one that will last and stand more use, then Karcher, Dibo ,Kew, Wap, Makita, but you will pay a LOT more for these brands. You get some made up units too ie: Motor and pump on a base frame, some of these are ok, look for Speck or CAT pump ends.

Best for sandwash cleaning is a hot pressure washer of the brands above, but again huge increased cost.

Good luck! :o