Laguna Phuket Triathlon 2009 Regristration 90% Full

ozymandious

Online registration for the LPT 2009 event was oppend on April 1st and is now 90%

If you are planning to participate in this years event I strongly encourage you to register now.

I'm already registered and this year will be my first attempt at the whole thing after doing it for 3 years in a relay (swim).

Wish me luck.

I just wanted to let you guys know that Registration is nearly full in case you though you had a bunch of time to register.

Here is the E-mail that I received from the race organizers yesterday.

(mods if you need to remove a link ok, just please don't delete entire post)

Greetings from the Laguna Phuket Triathlon!

The opening of online registration for the Laguna Phuket Triathlon 2009 has seen an overwhelming and unprecedented response. In the first two weeks of registration more than 90% of the available slots have already been sold. This means that there are very few slots still available for unconditional online sale. We expect theses slots to sell out within this month. So hurry or you will miss out! Register here!

Hotel rooms at Laguna Phuket are also selling fast so if you haven't booked your room yet please do so soon to ensure that your preferred hotel and room type are available. Book hotel here!

Important notice for online registration: You must use either the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Safari browsers to complete your online registration. Other browsers do not support the registration pages and you will not be able to pay for your entry online when using them.

For additional information please visit www.lagunaphukettriathlon.com. For registration enquiries please contact our online registration provider Go Adventure Asia at [email protected].

Have a great race and an enjoyable stay in Phuket!

Last year the registration was closed about 3 months prior to the event due to full occupancy. There were a lot of people who wanted to participate, particularly in the relay portion, that were left out. This year I do believe that people want to get in early and secure their place.

Checked with one of the race organizers personally. They have had an astounding amount of entries for the LPT. So much in fact that Registration will close this coming Monday.

Last chance to sign up folks, or pass the info along to some one who was thinking about doing it but has not registered yet.