January 30, 200521 yr Now we are using www.sms.ac to send msgs abroad ( I only tried England). 5 msgs free for each day. Of course you have to pay the premium msgs. Anyway, much cheaper for me. Hope it also works for you guys.
January 30, 200521 yr Now we are using www.sms.ac to send msgs abroad ( I only tried England). 5 msgs free for each day. Of course you have to pay the premium msgs. Anyway, much cheaper for me.Hope it also works for you guys. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> dear anna, I hope sms.ac are not sending you various text messages and charging you 50p a time for the priviledge, check it out.
January 30, 200521 yr Author dear anna,I hope sms.ac are not sending you various text messages and charging you 50p a time for the priviledge, check it out. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> They dont charge me. They charged you? I know this free 5 msg per day is only for the first three months.
January 30, 200521 yr dear anna, I hope sms.ac are not sending you various text messages and charging you 50p a time for the priviledge, check it out. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> They dont charge me. They charged you? I know this free 5 msg per day is only for the first three months. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I never managed to send an SMS I was in England at the time and couldn't change the 44 prefix on the dialer on the screen to call Thailand. But they sent me a few text messages , as they said they would and charged me about 50p for each one from my pay as you go SIM, when I eventually sussed it out and turned off the 'channels' that were sending me the messages it said i had to turn them back on or I couldn't send any more SMS messages. So have they sent you any text messages? If so check whether they have charged you for each one either on your pay as you go SIM or credit account. Let is know how you get on.
January 30, 200521 yr Author It's going pretty well. When I sent a msg from web to my friend who is in England right now, she could get it without any charge. And when I got a msg from her (also web), also free. I have checked it again. The msg is like that: XXX(the user name): [msg content here] sent FREE msgs from www.SMS.ac Edited January 30, 200521 yr by anna234cn
January 30, 200521 yr Author And it's quite soon. Right after my friend click 'sent', i can get it. Much faster than before. I spent 9baht per msg, and every time my friend could get it after 2 or 3 mins.
Create an account or sign in to comment