A Scam Maybe? But Great Benefits For Thailand...

Just come across this link

now the cost is alot, but if you are in thailand all the time, travelling back and forth ( always travel buiness ect and buy expensive cars ) there could actually be savings .... plus the BIB cannot touch you :o

This is screaming SCAM to me.

They don't list their physical address in the "Contact Us" section. That is a big giveaway.

Their "FAQ" link is pretty funny.

" Can I visit you by Private Jet?

Of course, there is a Private Airport just minutes from our location, we will have our Rolls Royce on standby for your arrival."

the list of advantages is rubbish². even if the passport is genuine most of the advantages do not exist and the rest can only be enjoyed in a country in which the holder of a diplomatic passport has been accredited by the government of this country. if this is not the case and the issuing country is on the "must have visa list" of the 'target' country the holder of the "diplomatic" passport is required to obtain a visa in advance like any other traveller. therefore any benefits for Thailand are nothing but wet dreams.

"red carpet"... my àrse! :o

the list of advantages is rubbish². even if the passport is genuine most of the advantages do not exist and the rest can only be enjoyed in a country in which the holder of a diplomatic passport has been accredited by the government of this country. if this is not the case and the issuing country is on the "must have visa list" of the 'target' country the holder of the "diplomatic" passport is required to obtain a visa in advance like any other traveller. therefore any benefits for Thailand are nothing but wet dreams.

"red carpet treatment"... my àrse! :o