Rant Board

tlock

Just an idea. Alot of forums have a rant board, a sub-forum where flaming, trolling, and questionable topics ARE allowed. Those are always fun. I think it's a nice outlet to keep the legitimate sub-forums clean and on topic. Sort of like allowing 1 day a week as a "cheat" day when on a diet.

I've seen a few interesting topics closed recently on what seemed to be forum rule breach "technicalities" that certainly had at least some substance to them. I respect the rules of the forum and am thankful to whoever is making all this possible. This isn't a criticism, just a suggestion :o

legitimate complaints can be brought up in the forum support desk; u can pm mods to suggest things; and there is the farang pub forum for stuff that doesnt really fit the regular forums, AND a forum for long term members where they can 'let their hair hang down'.

so im moving this to the forum support desk ...

bina

israel

Hehe you're dreamin if you think this board would allow that kind of freedom of speech. Not gonna happen.

Try forum 47. You have enough post i.e. 500 or more :D

AND a forum for long term members where they can 'let their hair hang down'.

bina

israel

Thank you Bina, good post :o

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Hehe you're dreamin if you think this board would allow that kind of freedom of speech. Not gonna happen.

Try forum 47. You have enough post i.e. 500 or more :D

AND a forum for long term members where they can 'let their hair hang down'.

bina

israel

Thank you Bina, good post :o

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

I don't think i can see the "let their hair hang down" forum. looks like it's due to my lack of posts? maybe it could be based on how long you've been a member as opposed to post quantity? i don't usually post unless i feel like i can contribute. i've lived here for 2 1/2 years. at this rate it will take me until 2025 to get to 500 posts!!!

I don't think i can see the "let their hair hang down" forum. looks like it's due to my lack of posts? maybe it could be based on how long you've been a member as opposed to post quantity? i don't usually post unless i feel like i can contribute. i've lived here for 2 1/2 years. at this rate it will take me until 2025 to get to 500 posts!!!

It's supposed to be 'secret' :o You need 500+ posts to access. I'm sure you have much to contribute :D