Just Who Is A Couple Of Bangers Short Of The The Full Monty?

Basil B

just who is a couple of bangers short of the the full monty???

You may have noticed the unusually high number of topics on the subject of sausages and breakfasts in the first page of TV Pattaya forum, I note that many are years old and awakened from deep slumber by just on one person (name withheld), should this be allowed??? :o

You may have noticed the unusually high number of topics on the subject of sausages and breakfasts in the first page of TV Pattaya forum, I note that many are years old and awakened from deep slumber by just on one person (name withheld), should this be allowed??? :o

Praise him for reopening those topics.It's the only subject that has been allowed to be discussed as of lately.

Finding a thread from the past, about a subject which has been much discussed makes sense. It is also interesting to read older posts and see how things have changed in Pattaya. I've been living here a while now and much enjoy the food threads, which are very interesting and usually don't get closed down or get aggressive.

I am always on the lookout for new breakfast diners and restaurants to try, and get updated on other peoples experiences.

Bacon and Sausages in Pattaya are of particular interest to me. Thanks.

A full Monty does not post on this forum, he usually posts before his evening celebrations. :D