Worst Football Supporters

Chaimai

Galatasaray (welcome to hel_l)

Brrrr...

image080.jpg

Yes i fcuken hate Harry kewell for signing for them the talentless, judas, poncy art student type, constantly injured, and his wifes more a man then he could ever dream to be Aussy tw4t.

[deleted - MiG]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the football season draws to a close I can turn my mind to cricket or, let my mind wander loosely about something connected with football.

I tried to give some thought to the "worst" football supporters I have experienced over the years. Millwall fans were an obvious one that came to mind and it was never a pleasant trip to go to The Den. I also thought of the fans who are consistent 'whingers'.

Who do you think are the worst supporters and, for what reason.

I may as well start a thread for best supporters just to relieve any boredom :D

Atlanta Falcon Fans...Atlanta fans just don't support any of their teams even when they are doing well...what, we have football too!!!!!!

Atlanta - is that the place where million dollar QB's fight dogs for fun? :)

yes and end up in prison...unlike places that have mass riots and beatings even if they win.

hey, leave Montreal fans out of this!

Football supporters who are Clickish, stand together and do not even want to hear or listen to relevant honest views of individuals who are not considered part of their regular group.

Sheff. Mick

A proud Owls supporter of many years and especially so, irrespective of the ups and downs that many of us face as long term genuine supporters.

Good grief Mick.

Not only are there more than one Blade on the forum,,,also an Owl.

My Grandad used to go to both Utd and Wednesday games supporting Sheffield,,,,,,,,,,,which is strange cos he was from Wrexham.

Hmmmm....says a lot for Wrexham.

I agree with what you say about the cold shoulder,,,,the game dont need it.After all football is a social game and should be enjoyed by all (even though the team you follow lost twice in one season to their local competition.....but we,ll not go there will we Mick ...... :) please).

No mention of Chelsea's plastic/tourist/fair-weather "fans" ? Still I suppose supporting a team since 2003 doesn't really count.

Rangers supporters have a "certain reputation".

As Real Madrid are one of most loathsome clubs on the planet. Then their fans ... ?

Having a soft spot for Colchester, then Sarfend (the seaweeders) supporters have got to be unworthy enough to get a mention too.

Sorry MiG I was n,t being that cruel to Wrexham was I?

Think it was my comment about men from a certain country that connects Asia and Europe, where IMO ALL men look like a certain now deceased dictator from the country that America and its allies (Britain) are fighting.

Football supporters who are Clickish, stand together and do not even want to hear or listen to relevant honest views of individuals who are not considered part of their regular group.

Sheff. Mick

A proud Owls supporter of many years and especially so, irrespective of the ups and downs that many of us face as long term genuine supporters.

Good grief Mick.

My Grandad used to go to both Utd and Wednesday games supporting Sheffield,,,,,,,,,,,which is strange cos he was from Wrexham.

I agree with what you say about the cold shoulder,,,,the game dont need it.After all football is a social game and should be enjoyed by all (even though the team you follow lost twice in one season to their local competition.....but we,ll not go there will we Mick ...... :D please).

Na then S.H.

Eh up ah tha goin, sithee :D

I,ve been noting your presence on the forum for awhile now, when i go on it from time to time.

When i,m out here I always look for the local results, ours ( both ) and Rotherham,s ( now playing at the Sheffield Arena of course.)

Didn,t they do well when you consider they had a 17 point deduction at the start of the season, added on they would have been in the promotion group.

( lower league teams getting over the top penalties and finacial deductions are not on IMO )

As if they don,t have enough on their plate trying to keep their teams competitive ect., those <deleted> at the FA and the other authorities aren,t fit for the other abbreviated version F*kc All

It is nice to have fellow locals about and i have no bad jives about our respective teams out here.

I noted there is a lad from Rotherham on site as well.

Sorry about the potential move from the league.....oops sorry !!! they have a good chance of going up, not down. :D

I,ll be watching the developments and wish you all the best for promotion.

See, i,ve got the away from Sheffield part of my ??? in gear and it is easy to do so, out here.

Back home though the banter and crack is a different matter, especially among family, relatives and old work mates.

I,m a Cross lad myself and as such support my local team SWFC, bred into me via the vicinity being near the ground and family of course.

Where do you from to become a SUFC supporter, most of my mates who support them also live in the vicinty of their ground, Heeley and Gleadless ect.

Live as in brought up there of course.

Good luck anyway SH and i hope you go up, but don,t quote me in Sheffield <deleted>. :)

Cheers mi ol pal and take care.

SM :D

P.S.

Of course i wont go there......... not until i hit Sheffield again next month, hopefully

( can,t wait to give em some stick about it ???? )

Reason for edit Bold letters in the wrong places

Edited by sheff_mick

No mention of Chelsea's plastic/tourist/fair-weather "fans" ? Still I suppose supporting a team since 2003 doesn't really count.

As Real Madrid are one of most loathsome clubs on the planet. Then their fans ... ?

Having a soft spot for Colchester, then Sarfend (the seaweeders) supporters have got to be unworthy enough to get a mention too.

And don't Celtic (aka Sporting Club Sinn Fein) supporters also have a "certain reputation" for singing pro-IRA songs? Just curious. :)

The worst fans are the ones who follow players and not teams. Ooh I love Owen, so I love Liverpool...Real Madrid...Newcastle...(Blackburn).

The second worst are the ones who claim they support their local team but then also have a premier league team and won't stop going on about Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea etc.

To be fair, the 'gap' has become so wide that you need to support/follow a Premiership team otherwise you lose interest in the top competition/s.

I have supported Forest man and boy, but I now 'follow' Man Utd. I hated the b4stards when Forest were in the same league but I have grown to admire Ferguson and his teams.

There is nothing worse than watching a top game as a neutral - how can you not care who wins. You need a bit of passion, generated by the desire for one of the teams to win.

thats total BS,how can you change your team because Forest are not in the premiership.Do you still watch Forest or not,how can you do this after supporting from boy to man.I would NEVER swap my team for anyone or anything,i have pride for my team that will never go.

BE PROUD

BE LOYAL

BE STOKE

To be fair, the 'gap' has become so wide that you need to support/follow a Premiership team otherwise you lose interest in the top competition/s.

I have supported Forest man and boy, but I now 'follow' Man Utd. I hated the b4stards when Forest were in the same league but I have grown to admire Ferguson and his teams.

There is nothing worse than watching a top game as a neutral - how can you not care who wins. You need a bit of passion, generated by the desire for one of the teams to win.

thats total BS,how can you change your team because Forest are not in the premiership.Do you still watch Forest or not,how can you do this after supporting from boy to man.I would NEVER swap my team for anyone or anything,i have pride for my team that will never go.

patklang - read my post again - I would NEVER swap my team. As a Stoke fan you should realise that, until very recently, your team is virtually anonymous if you are not in the Premier. My point was that, as a football fan, if you do not 'follow' one of the Premiership teams then you cannot 'enjoy' the matches just by being a neutral.

My passion for Forest has not diminished since 1967 when I first saw them play and travelled 160 miles on a round trip on a bus with my 5 Pound season ticket for the Bridgeford end. I resent any accusation that my pride is any less than yours for your lot.

However, I spend 7 months a year in Thailand and when in England I am 200 miles away from Nottingham (and working 10 hours a day). The chances to see Forest are limited by my lifestyle and I don't recall a Forest game ever being shown on Thai tv. So, if I want to watch football it is the Premiership. If I want to have an 'interest' then I have to try and generate some 'passion' for someone. Having always been a prawn sandwich lover I chose United - I also genuinely admire Ferguson for his achievements.

Sheff. Mick

Good grief Mick.

I agree with what you say about the cold shoulder,,,,the game dont need it.After all football is a social game and should be enjoyed by all (even though the team you follow lost twice in one season to their local competition.....but we,ll not go there will we Mick ...... :D please).

Na then S.H.

I,ve been noting your presence on the forum for awhile now, when i go on it from time to time.

When i,m out here I always look for the local results, ours ( both ) and Rotherham,s ( now playing at the Sheffield Arena of course.)

Didn,t they do well when you consider they had a 17 point deduction at the start of the season, added on they would have been in the promotion group.

( lower league teams getting over the top penalties and finacial deductions are not on IMO )

As if they don,t have enough on their plate trying to keep their teams competitive ect., those <deleted> at the FA and the other authorities aren,t fit for the other abbreviated version F*kc All

It is nice to have fellow locals about and i have no bad jives about our respective teams out here.

Sorry about the potential move from the league.....oops sorry !!! they have a good chance of going up, not down. :D

See, i,ve got the away from Sheffield part of my ??? in gear and it is easy to do so, out here.

Back home though the banter and crack is a different matter, especially among family, relatives and old work mates.

I,m a Cross lad myself and as such support my local team SWFC, bred into me via the vicinity being near the ground and family of course.

Where do you from to become a SUFC supporter, most of my mates who support them also live in the vicinty of their ground, Heeley and Gleadless ect.

Good luck anyway SH and i hope you go up, but don,t quote me in Sheffield <deleted>. :)

P.S.

Of course i wont go there......... not until i hit Sheffield again next month, hopefully

Hey Mick

Another one from our neck of the woods here....Born and bred Blades fan

Grew up in Dronfield but me Mums side owned few pubs.

The Sicey Hotel at Shiregreen

The Brunswick Hotel in Haymarket, City Centre

The Beauchief Hotel at Beauchief

The Crosse Scythes Hotel at Totley

notice that we went from the rough end of town to the posh end!!

Great to see us both in the premier league one day....

Sheff. Mick

Good grief Mick.

Na then S.H.

P.S.

Hey Mick

:D

WOW a lucky escape for you there, hope you thank your parents daily :D

Galatasaray (welcome to hel_l)

Brrrr...

image080.jpg

load of hype galatasaray is, roma away is far nastier. last time we went to gala away one lad had a brilliant banner -'welcome to hel_l my arse, you should see the grafton on a friday night'.

Edited by StevieH

And don't Celtic (aka Sporting Club Sinn Fein) supporters also have a "certain reputation" for singing pro-IRA songs? Just curious. :)

Maybe so, but I did in fact have Rangers fans away reputation in Europe; the worste of any team: a discussion that we had on this very forum just over a year ago now. If we are to mention a minority of bigotted songs/chants then we may include Man u, Liverpool and a host of others, including West Ham's concerning Terry and Lampard. Not to mention the derogatory and inflammatory label of "Sporting Club Sinn Fein"

However, my mention of a "certain reputation" alluded to Rangers in Europe. I hope that this clarifies the issue.

Maybe so, but I did in fact have Rangers fans away reputation in Europe; the worste of any team: a discussion that we had on this very forum just over a year ago now. If we are to mention a minority of bigotted songs/chants then we may include Man u, Liverpool and a host of others, including West Ham's concerning Terry and Lampard. Not to mention the derogatory and inflammatory label of "Sporting Club Sinn Fein"

However, my mention of a "certain reputation" alluded to Rangers in Europe. I hope that this clarifies the issue.

.... but you still can't beat a Rangers vs Celtic derby for making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up - incredible atmosphere.

Edited, before our collated posts become a book.........SM

Hey Mick

Hiya BF

Nice to see others from the Sheffield Supporters club.

By eck that Brunswick was a right place to run, you certainly had a rough few years between that and the Sicey.

Our kid lives at the bottom end of Abbey Lane, opposite the golf club and the Beauchief is his local.

Needless to say the don,t think i,m up to it visiting them, Sister In Law,s become a right toffee nose top hat and like many, has forgotten where she came from.

Football is beyond her, while my brother is a closet Blades supporter.

I remember when he bought the bungalow, he change the bathroom and did everything in red, including a f.kin all red tiled shower area.

I went crackers when i saw it and told their lass I was going to have a piss in the back garden

Her face was a picture, never could understand us, the miserable git :D

We give him some right welly if he opens his mouth about ? ..........as you do of course.

Anyways, a warm welcome fellow Sheffielder, it,s nice to see you on the thread.

As for the Premier League, you are nearly there, sadly we will be awhile longer unless some rich Arab comes in with a few quid.

Mind you, it,s not so bad in the Champions League, with plenty of good teams in it and the pies are a bit cheaper.

I hope you do it Saturday, without having to go through the unpredictable play offs

But again for <deleted>, don,t say i said so back in Sheffield. :D

S_Mick :)

Edited by sheff_mick

Hang on a minute, bigoted ??? The Terry/Lampard Chants ?? :)

You've confused me, Bigoted means utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

There's nothing bigoted about calling John Terty's Mum a Thief, it's a fact, just ask the police, see below...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2344512.ece

& singing that Frank Lampard let his Children & Family down, i think even the most ardent Lampard/Chelsea wouldn't argue that the Guy was playing away & that was what caused the break up of his Family but of course if you don't think so because it's only " alleged ", then that's your perogative...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-42...aying-away.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...it-Lampard.html

Accusing people of bigotry, especially your own, is wrong, wrong, wrong especially when they not being bigoted is ridiculouys & poor, poor form..:thumbsdown:

I personally think it's silly singing about Terry's Mum being a Thief & wouldn't have sang about Lampard letting his Family down but not because it's bigoted, i wouldn't have sang it because i'm not a Sheep..

I personally think it's silly singing about Terry's Mum being a Thief & wouldn't have sang about Lampard letting his Family down but not because it's bigoted, i wouldn't have sang it because i'm not a Sheep.

Well, ok then. There's a whole list of adjectives that I could apply to the childishly infantile abuse of Lampard. This Sun reader mentality about him not looking after his kids and all that, is frankly (no pun), unsubstantiated and very probably untrue. As for John Terry, I'm not exactly enamoured with him myself, but I'd stop short of hurling abuse at him, and definitely not his family.

I've been sickened by the abuse also hurled at our own players too in the recent past: who've also been predominantly black it has to be said. Coincidence ? Well there's a train of thought ...

Perhaps bigotry isn't such a misnomer for behaviour borne from nothing but blind hate. And that is definitely something alien of my own creed, belief, and opinions on how to conduct oneself as a human being. And that essentially defines my religion too.

T*ttenham by a million miles, just check their Thread for the reasoning behind it... :)

sounds like a bitter ammer 2 me :D

Bitter, why bitter ??

Read tha thread, it tells you everything yopu need to know about the People, 2 bob.. :D

Can't see how i can be bitter, we've been above them i the League for the past, approximately, 13,000 hours ( all bar one hour where we kicked off an hour later at Sunderland but then won ) & i like saying it so why i'd have a reason to be bitter is beyond..

However i'm fully aware that the 13,000 hours or so ( all bar one due to SKY TV ) approximately should come to an end on Saturday Evening & rightly so with the obscene amounts of $$ they've spent trying to do so in the last 13,000 or so hours.. :D

Edited by MSingh

T*ttenham by a million miles, just check their Thread for the reasoning behind it... :)

Bitter, why bitter ??

Read tha thread, it tells you everything yopu need to know about the People, 2 bob.. :D

Can't see how i can be bitter, we've been above them i the League for the past, approximately, 13,000 hours ( all bar one hour where we kicked off an hour later at Sunderland but then won ) & i like saying it so why i'd have a reason to be bitter is beyond..

However i'm fully aware that the 13,000 hours or so ( all bar one due to SKY TV ) approximately should come to an end on Saturday Evening & rightly so with the obscene amounts of $ they've spent trying to do so in the last 13,000 or so hours.. :D

whens the last time the ammers have won anything, and it really gets up ur noses that spurs are the biggest most loyal fans in London and carry on counting ur gonna b below yids by the end of the season, if being above spurs in the league is the height of ur season it just shows ur ambitions. if harry had been at spurs earlier we surly would have made champions league and thats a million miles away from west ham, they will never reach that :D only the food poioning scam stopped spurs from reaching the champs league a few years ago

Bitter, why bitter ??

However i'm fully aware that the 13,000 hours or so ( all bar one due to SKY TV ) approximately should come to an end on Saturday Evening & rightly so with the obscene amounts of $ they've spent trying to do so in the last 13,000 or so hours.. :D

whens the last time the ammers have won anything, and it really gets up ur noses that spurs are the biggest most loyal fans in London and carry on counting ur gonna b below yids by the end of the season, if being above spurs in the league is the height of ur season it just shows ur ambitions. if harry had been at spurs earlier we surly would have made champions league and thats a million miles away from west ham, they will never reach that :D only the food poioning scam stopped spurs from reaching the champs league a few years ago

:D

Sums you, your Club & your Supporters up, in one foul Post..

2 Bob Honey, you are absolutely 2 <deleted> Bob & ALWAYS will be !!

Sheff. Mick

Good grief Mick.

Na then S.H.

P.S.

Theres only 1 team in Sheffield now and they play at don valley stadium. Come on you mighty Millers :D

Im the same though i look out for all the local results, i hope wednesday and donnie get beat each week and the second united and barnsley draw :D

Edited by Sheff_Mick for brevity

Theres only 1 team in Sheffield now and they play at don valley stadium. Come on you mighty Millers :D

Im the same though i look out for all the local results, i hope wednesday and donnie get beat each week and the second united and barnsley draw :)

No probs T.M, I always look to see if you win. ( unless you are playing the Owls of course in cup comps. ect. )

Apologies for saying Arena by the way instead of the Don Valley, not only to you but my city.

I always get them mixed up due to their close location to each other, and not engaging the old grey matter.

Anyway well done this season, you did brilliant in spite of those <deleted> who penalised you, in fact better that considering having to move to Sheffield and settle in there.

Poor old Stockport are now suffering a similar fate, penalty wise.

WALOW,s the FA are !!!!!!

SM

Edited by sheff_mick