Bakery At Don's Mall

DonaldBattles

Don's bakers are coming to work at 05:00 in order to provide fresh bread daily when the deli opens. Black Russian, 7 grain, whole wheat and rye breads Europen style are available daily at 08:30 AM. Should you like a special bread please let the baker know. Also have whole wheat and white sandwich breads. Morning bread customers can have a free cup of coffee at Don's Cafe, Don's Mall. If you have any suggestions about the breads please call Don at 081 894 6401.

Don's bakers are coming to work at 05:00 in order to provide fresh bread daily when the deli opens. Black Russian, 7 grain, whole wheat and rye breads Europen style are available daily at 08:30 AM. Should you like a special bread please let the baker know. Also have whole wheat and white sandwich breads. Morning bread customers can have a free cup of coffee at Don's Cafe, Don's Mall. If you have any suggestions about the breads please call Don at 081 894 6401.

Sourdough.

Don,

I'll gonna have another baking demonstration this week, only 1 day!!! (Friday, 1st)

The chef baker comes down from BKK only for a single demonstration, it's a german master baker.

Demonstration will be in a hotel near the airport. If you wanna send one of your staff just let me know.

Last year at Don's Bakery:

post-2733-1240922682_thumb.jpgpost-2733-1240922691_thumb.jpgpost-2733-1240922710_thumb.jpg

post-2733-1240922700_thumb.jpgpost-2733-1240922720_thumb.jpg

Gerd

Don's bakers are coming to work at 05:00 in order to provide fresh bread daily when the deli opens.

Sourdough.

Yeah, sourdough....................mmmmmmmmm

Don, how about for your menu some sourdough bread cold cut sandwiches? Ham and swiss on sourdough (or rye if possible), Roast beef and cheddar, turkey swiss and guacamole.

And please do not add the Thai style sandwich cucumbers.

Thanks, HB

Thanks for the suggestion. We normally have English Muffins but I will go to the bakery now and make sure they get up to stock.

Best wishes.

Don

gallery_35489_952_29793.jpggallery_35489_952_54438.jpg

gallery_35489_952_20800.jpggallery_35489_952_19075.jpg

gallery_35489_952_87111.jpggallery_35489_952_62160.jpg

Crumpets! :)

I'm sure you'll do a brisk trade with all the Brits in Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong.... :D

Thanks for the suggestion. We have roast beef and cheddar. Come by and have a free sandwich on me. If I am not here call me at 081 894 6401 and I will take care of it.

Sourdough Bread is comming your way.

Best wishes.

Don

Don't worry about me putting cucumbers on a sandwich. By the way, the Thais did not invent this style.

I would like to develop enough trade where I can have take away sandwiches made to order in the deli. I will also get some turkey breast in stock to go along with the roast beef and cheddar.

Will add these great sandwiches to the revised menu that I am working on.

Remember that May 5 is Cinco de Mayo celebration at Don's with a great Mexican Buffet at 180 including a free Margarita. Best dress Tex-Mex outfits win a free bottle of wine. COME ON BY!!

Thanks.

Don

Hi Don! How about some of these?:

I have never made crumpets but will give it a try. When they are ready come by for a free sample.

Thanks.

Don

gallery_35489_952_29793.jpggallery_35489_952_54438.jpg

gallery_35489_952_20800.jpggallery_35489_952_19075.jpg

gallery_35489_952_87111.jpggallery_35489_952_62160.jpg

Crumpets! :)

I'm sure you'll do a brisk trade with all the Brits in Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong.... :D

Remember that May 5 is Cinco de Mayo celebration at Don's with a great Mexican Buffet at 180 including a free Margarita. Best dress Tex-Mex outfits win a free bottle of wine. COME ON BY!!

Thanks.

Don

Do we have to wear those little blue face-masks that everyone is wearing in Mexico these days? :)

Thanks for the suggestion. We normally have English Muffins but I will go to the bakery now and make sure they get up to stock.

Best wishes.

Don

I can get you a recipe if you like, Don, and bring it along. Fairly easy to make - no need to import. They're great for breakfast with a fried egg on top or for tea with butter and honey!

Or you could look here:

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/6039/crumpets

or here:

http://www.europeancuisines.com/print/403

or here:

http://www.recipezaar.com/Easy-Crumpets-138710

Send a few packs of crumpets up to Chiang Rai Don, I haven't been out to the shop much lately as I'm on a strict diet but I'm very pleased with my weight loss and feel that I deserve a treat like crumpets!