Process To Getting A 'stall' To Sell Things On Silom Rd.?

you ever see them setting up and tearing down a stall. the men and occasional thai girl sweat like piggs. then they have to push their cart to wherever they store them.

looks like hard work. and i forgot ,they have to be out in all the pollution and heat for hours at a time.

i do wonder how much they make for a 3 person operation. do the boys get a full cut? can the operator hire boy crews to handle the heavy work?

you dont even know the basics, and you think you gonna aquire a whole bunch of trustworty thais to run them for you.

this sounds like fun.

you nee d mr torrenova to chime in.

we just signed a lease for a kiosk in central rama 3... turns out her idea of selling on 'silom' and mine were different.. she was thinking a full fledged shop at sala deang and i dont see that happening.. this kiosk at central is a good tester i think to get some numbers to work with.

yeah give us all the details. someone must be making money on all these ventures.

just wondering how can you think wife want a street stall and she want a full fledge store. seems there seems to be quite a language barrier going on.

Edited by goodheartman