Chulalongkorn Hospital

Ave

I've searched the forum and the net in an attempt to find some useful directions to this hospital. I hope this is the right place to ask for the best way to get there from the centre of town on a low budget and a dislocated shoulder with torn ligaments...is it far from bts/mrt? thanx a lot in advance for your advice. i need to be there tomorrow morning before 7 and I have no idea of its location on the map.

I've searched the forum and the net in an attempt to find some useful directions to this hospital. I hope this is the right place to ask for the best way to get there from the centre of town on a low budget and a dislocated shoulder with torn ligaments...is it far from bts/mrt? thanx a lot in advance for your advice. i need to be there tomorrow morning before 7 and I have no idea of its location on the map.

Chula hospital is at Silom MRT and BTS Sala Daeng. A one or two minute walk from either.

Chula hospital is at Silom MRT and BTS Sala Daeng. A one or two minute walk from either.

easier than i thought. thanks a lot!

Take the pedestrian overpass from the MRT/BTS stations, it crosses over Rama IV road and lets you down right in front of the main entrance to the hospital.

Mac

Take the pedestrian overpass from the MRT/BTS stations, it crosses over Rama IV road and lets you down right in front of the main entrance to the hospital.

Mac

super! cheers!

I hope this is the right place to ask for the best way to get there from the centre of town on a low budget and a dislocated shoulder with torn ligaments...

Ouch! How did you do that? Motorbike accident?

that's right. a very slow fall and no other party involved, a bit stupid but very lucky..

BNH is in the same area on Convent Rd if you'd like a second choice.

I hope this is the right place to ask for the best way to get there from the centre of town on a low budget and a dislocated shoulder with torn ligaments...

Ouch! How did you do that? Motorbike accident?

that's right. a very slow fall and no other party involved, a bit stupid but very lucky..

Since there are a couple of other topics running about shoulder operations - usually at private hospitals - please post your experiences of Chula here or in the topic on shoulder surgery.