Under 35 Farang In Thailand

TonySoprano

I havent got a problem with young uns except they actualy believe the thai girls are telling the truth about how hansum,sexy men they are lol,and they always get free sex.wish i was under 35 again instead of being an older sexy man lol

So at the end I find out why I was the only one who never had free sex here.I was 35 when I arrived.

Guess I've seen both sides to the coin... I was 20 when I came here.. I'm 44 now... They girls tell me I'm still a 'hansum man' though..... :o Funny enough back when I first arrived my older mates ( think fat 45 yr olds) got a lot more attention than me . Guess back then 'old' meant 'more money to spend' and 'young' meant 'expects it for free'

How times have changed.. Here in Pattaya the young fellas now seem to end up with the older craftier girls who speak better English and often end up being scammed shirtless by them....

I was under 35 when I moved to Thailand but I was already married and never did the club thing even if I wasn't married I doubt I would have done it. My wife is Thai but I met her in university in the USA and we were married and lived in the USA for many years and had our first child in the USA. I understand your... is "frustration" a good word? I see old "dirty" pathetic farang drooling all over bar girls when I drive through the city at night and quite frankly it makes me sick to think someone is so hard up they have to go to another country to get laid (and pay as well). Some times I feel a little out of sorts because of this type of stereotypical farang since I am middle age now, fortunately my wife and I are very close in age so I don't get the "pervert" looks, also she is so light skinned she gets mistaken by Thais as Japanese, Chinese or Korean thus we even get less funny looks than the average couple, not that the color of ones skin should have anything to do with anything but the fact of the matter is it does big time in this country (I think we all know that).

I havent got a problem with young uns except they actualy believe the thai girls are telling the truth about how hansum,sexy men they are lol,and they always get free sex.wish i was under 35 again instead of being an older sexy man lol

So at the end I find out why I was the only one who never had free sex here.I was 35 when I arrived.

Guess I've seen both sides to the coin... I was 20 when I came here.. I'm 44 now... They girls tell me I'm still a 'hansum man' though..... :o Funny enough back when I first arrived my older mates ( think fat 45 yr olds) got a lot more attention than me . Guess back then 'old' meant 'more money to spend' and 'young' meant 'expects it for free'

How times have changed.. Here in Pattaya the young fellas now seem to end up with the older craftier girls who speak better English and often end up being scammed shirtless by them....

Now thats true and very funny lol.Never thought of that but very true.

I was under 35 when I moved to Thailand but I was already married and never did the club thing even if I wasn't married I doubt I would have done it. My wife is Thai but I met her in university in the USA and we were married and lived in the USA for many years and had our first child in the USA. I understand your... is "frustration" a good word? I see old "dirty" pathetic farang drooling all over bar girls when I drive through the city at night and quite frankly it makes me sick to think someone is so hard up they have to go to another country to get laid (and pay as well). Some times I feel a little out of sorts because of this type of stereotypical farang since I am middle age now, fortunately my wife and I are very close in age so I don't get the "pervert" looks, also she is so light skinned she gets mistaken by Thais as Japanese, Chinese or Korean thus we even get less funny looks than the average couple, not that the color of ones skin should have anything to do with anything but the fact of the matter is it does big time in this country (I think we all know that).

Unfortunatley racism is very much alive in Thailand and foreigners are falling into this disgusting mindset too,maybe being influenced by their non isaan gf/wives.I find it very offensive that the colour of a thai woman can mean,either no brain or very educated.Many of us can see thru this racism but some fall into the trap of big mouthed thais who think their shit doesnt smell.Being light skinned and educated doesnt mean you are nice and a good heart,infact my experiences have been the opposite.

Anyhoo, I'd say the level of common sense among foreigners to be about par across the board age wise, with most getting their smarts the hard way.

I've seen more 60-70-ish fellows lose their homes (often without their knowledge until the cops showed up to evict them) than younger fellows. True, fewer younger guys settle down, and perhaps are less likely to own a home outright. That's the point where I'd advise guys to watch their backs as that's when a property (and no, just locking up the chanote isn't enough as these can be reported lost and re-issued) can be transferred away free and clear, when there's no lien on it.

:o

Unfortunatley racism is very much alive in Thailand and foreigners are falling into this disgusting mindset too,maybe being influenced by their non isaan gf/wives.I find it very offensive that the colour of a thai woman can mean,either no brain or very educated.Many of us can see thru this racism but some fall into the trap of big mouthed thais who think their shit doesnt smell.Being light skinned and educated doesnt mean you are nice and a good heart,infact my experiences have been the opposite.

I agree with you 100% and I think I can speak for my wife as well we are defiantly not racists and the color of skin has nothing to do with anything. Being an American I can't even imagine with whom I am mixed but my grandfather on my mothers side is half American Indian (Crow Creek Sioux Tribe Fort Thompson SD), my fathers father was and SS officer and my children are half Thai.... no, I'm not a raciest my family has dealt with enough of that crap. On the other hand a lot of the stereo types do seem to apply here I can't count how many times I have seen and old farang with a 20 plus year old wearing a skirt short enough to be a belt helping herself to anything that strikes her fancy in the store.

teacup.

quote .... If the person isn't taken ( married i assume ) by 35, there's a reason

in england its because hes already had 5 kids by three different single mothers and doesnt want to get married to anyone coz hes getting his ####y free

dave2

Sorry Megaman But if your over 35 and still clubing your life is somewhat depressing you should be settled down with a family!

Andy

If the person isn't taken by 35, there's a reason :o

You're taking the michael surely.....

I never married in the UK or had any kids and have always enjoyed working and enjoying myself too much to think about settling down with a family.

I'm too selfish too myself for that and so are most of my friends too.

Like I said…..there must be “a reason”.....HELL_LOOO!!!

Dave2:

Yes…. why by a cow if you can get the milk for free, or enjoy raking mileages

Sanook2me:

You were just too selfish, by your own admission….

and I’m sure U R not a virgin by your 35 bday :D

You 2, just proved my point exactly…..

So your 2 statements of reasons just don’t seem like the rebuttal to me....lol

maybe I don´t see any of them, cause they do their thing and avoid going out.

you dont see many around coz there arent many around. think about it, one needs substantial money to live here (ok, not really) but youngish men dont have it yet.

all they have is good looks and and sex stamina, wo money most girls would give these guys a pass :o:D:D .

so theres no fun in it for them!

Sorry Megaman But if your over 35 and still clubing your life is somewhat depressing you should be settled down with a family!

Andy

If the person isn't taken by 35, there's a reason :o

Well to my knowledge many guys at the age of 35 have been TAKEN already in thailand.That's the reason why they are back in the clubs.

ehm... you can be married and still go to clubs. Of course, you probably will be dancing less. For those with a little financial clout (club owners included, who are usually over 35), it usually just entails sitting and drinking at a long (or large round) table with your peers and underlings and allowing loose acquaintences and younger strangers -liquor and beer promotion gals are particularly useful for this- to grovel, allow to be fondled, and often be hustled off to that condo you keep just for such purposes.

Bingo! Im under 35 but this scenario above is EXACTLY what Im aiming for! Screw being young. Ive been here 6 years now and it seems to me that the majority of women (or ones that I like anyway) all want guys who are at least 30....

Edited by davejonesbkk

I think the OP is a bit bitter that he is past his prime. I'm under 30, married and loving life here. Of course some things get on my nerves but you have to adapt. Oh and by the way, I do teach part-time but I also work in other fields and I'm not shy to say that I am an English teacher.

This is why the rare moments I do leave the comfort of my apartment and playstation 3 I go straight to Lolita's where I can feel secure on the red pleather couch with only one person to talk to, who is unable to reply.

GTA does that to a man. Join the club...................................

I think the OP is a bit bitter that he is past his prime. I'm under 30, married and loving life here. Of course some things get on my nerves but you have to adapt. Oh and by the way, I do teach part-time but I also work in other fields and I'm not shy to say that I am an English teacher.

so many english teachers yet thai speak no good english :o:D:D

I still have no idea what the OP was about!!

me neither

except for stereotypical remarks about a group of people.

which by the way, is against forum rules.

slurs against thais are not tolerated. similarly, slurs against older or younger farangs are also not tolerated.

this thread is now closed.

if someone wants to convince me there is a different purpose to this thread, Im open to listening to your reasons. feel free to PM

cheers