Dependent Multi Entry Non O Visa

Has anyone had any recent experience applying for adependent multi entry non O visa.

I was just told at Phuket immigration the last 5 out of 6 applications were declined.

It is nothing to do with Immigration. You apply at a Thai Consulate in another country. Fairly straight forward in your own country and sometimes possible in Asia.

Immigration provides extensions of stay - is that what you are asking about? The one year extension of stay using a TM.7 form and costing 1,900 baht - which with a re-entry permit costing 3,800 baht would provide multi entry for the year? And on what basis (child, wife, other)?

If you are really talking about multi entry visa Immigration has never issued them. The only time they issue any visa is for a change of status/extension of stay. And that is a single entry.

I was originally told from someone who seemed quite knowledgable on here that I could get a 60 day extension on my retirement visa (1,900 Bt) and then in Penang get the MULTI ENTRY NON O VISA. I have a wife, house and will have a baby in a couple of weeks. The guy at immigration said none of this was right, so It kind of confused me

I was originally told from someone who seemed quite knowledgable on here that I could get a 60 day extension on my retirement visa (1,900 Bt) and then in Penang get the MULTI ENTRY NON O VISA. I have a wife, house and will have a baby in a couple of weeks. The guy at immigration said none of this was right, so It kind of confused me

If your wife (registered at Amphoe) is Thai you can get an extension of stay based upon marriage.

Do you have an extension of stay based upon retirement or a non-o visa?

You can also get a 60 day extension to visit your wife.

A little more information would help.

See 218 for a 1 year extension for 60 day see 2.24 of this police order. police_order_2008.pdf

If you want a multiple entry visa based upon marriage you can get it in Penang without a problem.

I am currently on a retirment visa until the end of May. I was hoping to get a 60 day extension, and then with the tambian baan wife and new baby will be registered with Amphoe, marriiage llicence, letter from wife and a rather light bank book, I was hoping to get a M.E. Non O in Malaysia

Thanks Ubonjoe and Lite Beer

I appreciate your help

Go to immigration with the wife your marriage certificate her ID card and house book. With this immigration should give you a 60 day extension.

Remember you only need 400K in the bank to get an extension based upon marriage.

As I said you can get a multiple entry in Penang with about the same documents as mentioned above plus your bank book with some money in the account. The best bet is to use an agent there.