Cardiologist In Chiang Rai

tomartoh

I have searched topics but cannot find answer. Does anyone know of a Cardiologist in Chiang Rai? Preferably a clinic rather than one of the main hospitals

I want a check up with an ECG/stress test on a treadmill. I had a angina and consequently had a stent fitted more than 10 years ago and feel the need now to follow up.

Thanks

I have searched topics but cannot find answer. Does anyone know of a Cardiologist in Chiang Rai? Preferably a clinic rather than one of the main hospitals

I want a check up with an ECG/stress test on a treadmill. I had a angina and consequently had a stent fitted more than 10 years ago and feel the need now to follow up.

Thanks

There's definitely a cardiologist (Dr. Wattana) at Kasemrad Sriburin Hospital - somewhat limited hours, so maybe he has his own clinic somewhere as well. Sorry, I don't know if there is another cardiologist in Chiang Rai.

Thanks for info MahNuad. Spoke to the doctor and have an appointment Sunday afternoon

FYI - The best surgeon is in Chiang Mai at Suan Dok Hospital. He trained and worked in the US for years speaks perfect English was one of my wife's colleagues when she was at CMU. If you have concerns after you see the Dr in CR email me and I'll get his info for you.

Bit of a sweeping statement. "The best surgeon". How can you justify this?

I did qualify it with "in Chiang Mai". My wife worked for 10 years in cardiology at Suan Doc and went with the surgical team to all the Asian Cardiac Summits. Her opinion is that he's the best in the North.