What To Do With My Girlfriend

seoguru

Wow, what can I say. I am really sad. I met this girl few months ago, we were apart for 1 month now we are living together. I thought she loved me and jsut 2 days ago i found messages in her phone from another guy. I am farang and he is from China or somehere.

He send her messages if he can go with her to movie, if he can walk her home, and my gfr said she is sorry she could not see him, because I came to her work and surprise her.

He asked her of he can invite her to movies on tuesday whre she wanted to go to school . I knew somethins was bad because I asked her if I can go with her and she said that it will be too long for me and too early for me.

THis guy has a girlfriend back in singapure, and she told him she has me. but still she exchanged messages.

I called this *** immediately and he said that it is in asian cultire that girls and boys are jsut friends.

But the messages were too emotional, I am 100 % he wanted to *** her and he would probably do it.

I was so pissed I dumped her out of my room and told her to never see me again.

She always flirts with every guy, smiles, like every **** guy, ugly old men, young .....

I dunno what to do. I dont beleive her anymore. What are your life stories. SHould i find a new girlfriend. Are there girls who are faithful?

I dont beleive in that anymore.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what can I say. I am really sad. I met this girl few months ago, we were apart for 1 month now we are living together. I thought she loved me and jsut 2 days ago i found messages in her phone from another guy. I am farang and he is from China or somehere.

He send her messages if he can go with her to movie, if he can walk her home, and my gfr said she is sorry she could not see him, because I came to her work and surprise her.

He asked her of he can invite her to movies on tuesday whre she wanted to go to school . I knew somethins was bad because I asked her if I can go with her and she said that it will be too long for me and too early for me.

THis guy has a girlfriend back in singapure, and she told him she has me. but still she exchanged messages.

I called this *** immediately and he said that it is in asian cultire that girls and boys are jsut friends.

But the messages were too emotional, I am 100 % he wanted to *** her and he would probably do it.

She always flirts with every guy, smiles, like every **** guy, ugly old men, young .....

I dunno what to do. I dont beleive her anymore. What are your life stories. SHould i find a new girlfriend. Are there girls who are faithful?

There is another bus around the corner,especially in LOS.There are millions more fish in the sea,especially in LOS.Let her go,if she comes back she loves you,if she doesn't she never did.

insercure feeling is really just some basic emotional run down , guys have ,

don't worry so much , if she love you . she will be yours , if she don't - no matter how hard you try , you will still be a toy .

----------------

if you love someone set her free.

Do you have pictures of her? If her aspect is pleasing, then I and many others may be prepared to assess her faithfulness for you.

So you "found messages" on her phone, what the heck were you doing checking out her phone?

She wants to "go to school"!?!?!

OP, enjoy your time in the limelight, trolling must give you satisfaction and provides an opportunity for others to a) get sucked in or B ) get sucked in!

If you are for real then you did the right thing by dumping her, no you dont cheat to get even you just get rid of her. There are girls that wont cheat, but there are many that do, try to find a good one and dont let them get so close to your heart so fast.

Where did you meet her? If it was in a bar many of these girls will have a number of farang boyfriends who they meet during the course of thier trade the guys back home thinking these women love them and send them money every month. Having many farang boyfriends that they string along are just part of the trade and they are very good at it.

what trolling you idiot, who is trolling, I am asking serious question

she wants back she said she does not like the other guy, she is not a bar girl, she never was, she is just a regular girl

she says she loves me, but i am obsessing about that other fuc_ker who tried to take her to movie, probably in few days he would get her to bed

what shocked me is that she said to me if i like her dress before she went to school next day, i knew something was wrong because she never dressed for me so nice and sexy, i really dunno what to do, there are many fishes, just today i got 5 phone numbers, but i know most of the girls want marriage before sex. Some only go out with you to fill the stomach. fuc_king hel_l

this forum is full of paranoid characters, everything for you is troll, tell my why would i troll about a thing like that, am i selling something

maybe you have a troll in your f brain, i know that many farang come here because they are ejected by their own society so they come ere with sick brain and just pollute the fuc_king air

omg

Edited by seoguru

Sounds to me he picked up the regular bar girl type who saw him coming just another stupid farang to reel in. It is part of her trade to catch as many farangs as she can and you will not be the last you are probably just one of a dozen she has in her net already. one gets away plenty of more farangs out there. You should be happy to be rid of her.

Better to find out early that your future wife is a cheap w_ore, loads more fish in the sea or in Soi Cowboy, Nana etc... don't waste anymore time and go and find someone better :)

First letter is T and its a noun?? answers below please...

_ _ _ _ _

omg troll

you are so paranoid, i just wanted to ask it this is normal for asians that a girl have a male friends and go with them to movie and shit

and all the troll lovers please ignore this post

Dumping her was the best you could do. Don't take her back. Change your number if you have to or block her calls. You've obviously just been a little duped by her flattery possibly, but we've all been there. There are plenty more fish in the sea, lad.

A bit more advice: this is not your country, culture, etc. Don't let anyone move in until you are absolutely, 100% sure that it's what YOU want. Your home is your refuge away from all the stuff that is strange and foreign to you and you should treat it as such. Rules such as, "You can come over, but you need to make arrangements first. No surprise visits."

Another good rule that applies to camping as well as friendly women: "Pack your trash." If you brought a blouse and slacks in last night, then today your taking a blouse and slacks home with you. Period." Again, it's your refuge. You don't need some chick's shit lying all over your house.

Top marks boy.

Parking her up is the best she deserved.

Give her a good paddling.

Are you stupid? Just dump the bitch, after give her a good <deleted>-----ing

I thought you dumped her already? Typical Thai girl story. Are there girls who are faithful? Not many form my experience, especially the younger ones. They like GIK, GIK, GIK. All behind your back. You will never know what they are doing.

Go to the nearest bar and find one that says she will be 100% faithful to you. If she is faithful and thinks you are handsome what more could you want?

<deleted> That is really good advice. 100% faithful bargirl I'd like to see that and don't they all tell you that your handsome even if you look like the monster from the lake. let me guess, you are a used car salesman. I equate this to you selling him a used car. Great bargain don't worry about the knock in the engine or the 500,000 miles on the clock we can wind that back she will be a safe reliable and faithful vehicle for you.