What To Do With My Girlfriend

seoguru

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No big story, i am unfaithful myself, always good to have a second or more iron in the fire, special here in the crazy circumstances of Thailand.

possible she thinks in the same way.

So, I would see it not so bad, just have a talk and try to keep her more tight in the relationship

and look that she has not so much time she spents without you.

If she does not like that, than you know that it is not worth more affort.

Go to the nearest bar and find one that says she will be 100% faithful to you. If she is faithful and thinks you are handsome what more could you want?

<deleted> That is really good advice. 100% faithful bargirl I'd like to see that and don't they all tell you that your handsome even if you look like the monster from the lake. let me guess, you are a used car salesman. I equate this to you selling him a used car. Great bargain don't worry about the knock in the engine or the 500,000 miles on the clock we can wind that back she will be a safe reliable and faithful vehicle for you.

Like you sense of humour. Well put send him out to find something that has already been thrashed to death. Take it home to mum. Hey meet my girlfriend I know she is slightly overused and expensive to run but hey she said I am handsome.

Go to the nearest bar and find one that says she will be 100% faithful to you. If she is faithful and thinks you are handsome what more could you want?

<deleted> That is really good advice. 100% faithful bargirl I'd like to see that and don't they all tell you that your handsome even if you look like the monster from the lake. let me guess, you are a used car salesman. I equate this to you selling him a used car. Great bargain don't worry about the knock in the engine or the 500,000 miles on the clock we can wind that back she will be a safe reliable and faithful vehicle for you.

Like you sense of humour. Well put send him out to find something that has already been thrashed to death. Take it home to mum. Hey meet my girlfriend I know she is slightly overused and expensive to run but hey she said I am handsome.

Nice one guys I concure 100%

go alfredo! you sure give good advise!

-goodheartman-

you must like me very much, everywhere I post you respond to me. GOODHEART thanks!

By the way, yes, I have always some spare wheels in my trunk, you never know when you have a flat relationship,

one lady is usualy not enough for a man.

But -Goodheartman- after you give your short 1-2 liners to everybodys thoughts,

tell us where your Allmighty wisdom comes from, what your story?

Only reading books and give advises from there?

Let us read it, how to make everything good and right, same you are doing it.

You think its appropriate to wait with bad intentions, until somebody is opening up

and give them than your sour wisdom and short liners?

Who are you?

Just a hidden sniper without a face and courage!?

Edited by ALFREDO

To the OP....here is my take

She is “not respecting you“, you should talk to her “seriously” about this/your feeling..... and give her another chance. If it didn't work out just dump her.

If she’s doing this, this early in your relationship, it only will lead to other things such as cheating etcs……

Dont get your heart broken. Trust me on this, there are other nice girls out there for you .

The girls (many, plenty), once they know that the guy cannot leave them..... they will keep doing what they want even if the guys don't like it.

Edited by teacup

OP: Why do so many posters think that the Op is a troll? Because the topic is one of most unimaginative and dullest subjects created by really bored and simple people, who want to test the reaction of others and get some attention.

But on the other hand, if that shall be a serious question, than you would get the best advice at some teenage love web pages.

I dunno what to do. I dont beleive her anymore. What are your life stories. SHould i find a new girlfriend. Are there girls who are faithful?

I dont beleive in that anymore.

Just speak to any farang and they will tell you their life stories but whats the point telling you anything, you are basically ignoring all advice. Some of it is harsh and you may not like the sound of it but let's do a reality check here, she just fancies playing away. If you are willing to put up with it then there is no point in you carrying this topic on any more. Most of the posters here sound callous but trust me it is the best advice. You are obviously a weak and jealous type otherwise you would not be looking in phones and offloading your sad story here. As for girls who are faithful, you are probably in the wrong country for that but then again everybody makes their own bed and lies in it, without trust there is no point but it is your life, make something of it and have more self respect. You need to accept the girl for what she is or move on!

Wake up smell the coffee, it will make you feel better in the longrun but then again "you are not listening to sound advice are you"!!!

tell her to go back to her bar.

You met this lady a few months ago, spent a month apart and then moved in. Are you mad?

You are an ATM machine for her.

Get a grip. Would you act this was in your own country?

I suggest that you go back to the airport and collect your brain cells which must have been left at immigration.

Another way of getting an honest answer about this situation is to ask you family, tell them the thruth that you met a bar girl, fell in love after an hour and have been funding her. When you tell them this please do it in person and wear ear protection as their laughter will be so loud you will need to protect your ears. Then after they have heckled you for about a month and you have lost many KG in weight worrying about this bar girl you will look back and see that you were a fool and will know better next time.

As someone once said 'once bitten.....

Forget her and dont fall for bar girls as the outcome is always the same, poverty and lies.

go alfredo! you sure give good advise!

-goodheartman-

you must like me very much, everywhere I post you respond to me. GOODHEART thanks!

By the way, yes, I have always some spare wheels in my trunk, you never know when you have a flat relationship,

You think its appropriate to wait with bad intentions, until somebody is opening up

Who are you?

i have no story. just enjoy los for the fun of it. ill leave all the nonsense to yall!

mr alfredo, do you know any poster who is full of nonsense and gives a whole lotta nonsense advise? :D:):D

mr

thx guys, i guess the sadness passed, i have a date tromorrow already

once again she is jus a whore, she works in supermarket not a bar but still she acts like a bargirl

maybe i am a cash machine, but she did not get a lot from me

and the sex was really good

maybe i will just hav her for sex

and i tested here before so no std

I'm not quite sure what your question was...but..

IMO, seems as if you started to think this girl was totally faithful to you, and she didnt happen to know about it...

A lot of times guys like to do this to girls...Did you even make it clear to her that you two were going to be in a relationship?

If she is a "9 our of a 10" then chances are there are about 84725975402384753 guys after her, you shouldent be going thru her msgs btw....especially so new in a so-called relationship..

It takes time to get guys to realize that you are taken. How do the guys know if shes serious about you? How would you even know that?? It seemed to be too early.

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and guys still call me asking me to hang out, or text me, AFTER 3 YEARS OF TELLING THEM THAT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND....that being said...you shouldnt put all the blame on her.

insercure feeling is really just some basic emotional run down , guys have ,

don't worry so much , if she love you . she will be yours , if she don't - no matter how hard you try , you will still be a toy .

----------------

if you love someone set her free.

This is pure nonsense, you may expect especially from a good Asian girl she is 100% loyal and stands beside you always. If she cannot focus on you only she just shows she has a very weak backbone and a twist in the mind (like most Thais) so you should dump her instantly, if not out of self respect !

This is just a whore, also the older, respectable Thais would see her like that.

Ofcourse I don't know you, but many guys just don't have the capacity to look at the persons inside and are satisfied soo easy...

I had 3 very good Thai girlfriends (hard working types who forbid me to buy gold for them) but I quit after 6, 2 years and 3 months. I'm happy with my Pinay girl she's the first one I can have a good conversation with. But that beside...

Edited by spaceshipcrew

To the OP....here is my take

She is “not respecting you“, you should talk to her “seriously” about this/your feeling..... and give her another chance. If it didn't work out just dump her.

If she’s doing this, this early in your relationship, it only will lead to other things such as cheating etcs……

Dont get your heart broken. Trust me on this, there are other nice girls out there for you .

The girls (many, plenty), once they know that the guy cannot leave them..... they will keep doing what they want even if the guys don't like it.

I have found this to be quite true. I have a situation now with one that Has gotten me "crosswise", if you know what I mean.

Consider these points:

- Are you hoping a threat to dump her will change her attitude and behavior?

- If so, do you really think she will change and never go back to her current ways?

- If you stay with her, will you ever really trust her?

- Is she old enough / mature enough to show solidly the behaviors you are expecting?

- Are you perfect? And be honest with yourself?

- And yes there are plenty of Thai women who give total commitment to their man, and many of them would dump a man very quickly in the reverse of the situation you describe.

this forum is full of paranoid characters, everything for you is troll, tell my why would i troll about a thing like that, am i selling something

maybe you have a troll in your f brain, i know that many farang come here because they are ejected by their own society so they come ere with sick brain and just pollute the fuc_king air

omg

Seoguru, keep in mind, this forum is full of insecure men with low self esteem, therefore everything looks to them like a troll. I agree with you about "the leftovers of the society" that come here to live. As of your girlfriend, why not to try and date western women? You can find some nice bars where they hang out and I often see very nice western girls walking around. I assume they will not try to squeeze you for money and as far as I know they don't have sick buffaloes.... :D So give it a try....If you are into Thai girls, what can I say, bare the consiquences.... :)

thank you all non-trollers paranoids, your posts have been helpful

I have decided to leave her

in my life I have never met a girl that would be faithful to me, never, i had like 30 girlfriends and i am 32 yo

everyone of them flirted, cheated? maybe

they were perfect otherwise, but flirting got me freaking out, it seems like girls just loose appeal with me soon, and I was dumped only once, I alwys have to do the dumping, regarding falang girls, no thank you, they are much worse then thai

the problem is that she was cheating with her ex husband too, and he beat her up regullary, but I am not that type of a guy, i never hit a woman, so she dumped him and started with me, but i thought she would be so happy to be with me, compered to her ex husband but no, after2 weeks we are back together she is chatting with this fuc_ker from chine or what ever he is from

and i can not even beat the shit out of him, because probebla they would put me in prison and deport me

fuc_k this whore, next time i always listen to my gut feeling

but regading girls that dont cheat, i think this is extremely hard to find a girl like that, because gilrs like that rarely go out on dates, or they might be virgins too and that is impossible to conquer

Edited by seoguru

You have done the best,so you can be proud of your integrity.I pity the guys who cannot dump a cheating lady though.IMO,and that is sad indeed,the so called "hot" girls are going to be "hot" with someone else too.Like some old philosopher said,is convenient to marry a really ugly girl,so you'll not be too jealous and you can get some hot one,but only on Sundays :)

this forum is full of paranoid characters, everything for you is troll, tell my why would i troll about a thing like that, am i selling something

maybe you have a troll in your f brain, i know that many farang come here because they are ejected by their own society so they come ere with sick brain and just pollute the fuc_king air

omg

Seoguru, keep in mind, this forum is full of insecure men with low self esteem, therefore everything looks to them like a troll. I agree with you about "the leftovers of the society" that come here to live. As of your girlfriend, why not to try and date western women? You can find some nice bars where they hang out and I often see very nice western girls walking around. I assume they will not try to squeeze you for money and as far as I know they don't have sick buffaloes.... :D So give it a try....If you are into Thai girls, what can I say, bare the consiquences.... :)

Horse Doctor, you and seoguru should get together to squeeze out a Troll Baby.

omg

yes misplaced, no problem, we will help give birth to your wife

at the end touchdown

omg

yes misplaced, no problem, we will help give birth to your wife

at the end touchdown

Thanks but offering your future child to me as a reward for being truthful is quite disgusting.

-goodheartman-

Who are you?

i have no story. just enjoy los for the fun of it. ill leave all the nonsense to yall!

mr alfredo, do you know any poster who is full of nonsense and gives a whole lotta nonsense advise? :D:):D

mr

Yes, you! :D

You have no story(s) nothing to look back at, but you give your mustard to everybodys else story.

Yes you are a 2 liner nonsense-troll! :D

I have decided to leave her

Good. Now maybe this stupid thread will die its natural death.

in my life I have never met a girl that would be faithful to me, never, i had like 30 girlfriends and i am 32 yo

What?? Are you for real? 30 and THEY ALL left you? What are you behind closed doors? A loser or just a plain old totally immature man

everyone of them flirted, cheated? maybe

I suspect you need to start looking at your own character make-up.

they were perfect otherwise, but flirting got me freaking out, it seems like girls just loose appeal with me soon,

Errrrrrrrrrr 30 girls have flirted and cheated but other than that they were perfect?? What are you............10 years old?

and i can not even beat the shit out of him, because probebla they would put me in prison and deport me

hahahahaah! Keyboard warrior. He must be pissing his pants in fear of you.

fuc_k this whore, next time i always listen to my gut feeling

Yeah.........like 30 times before.

but regading girls that dont cheat, i think this is extremely hard to find a girl like that, because gilrs like that rarely go out on dates, or they might be virgins too and that is impossible to conquer

Now I know you're a troll.

Go back to Primary. You have a lot of growing to do.