Land Prices In Phitsanoluk

Go to the local land office in the Province/Amphur you have the land. They have a book with all the prices per rai for each district. Prices vary depending where the land is in each district. Just go to the land office and ask the poeple working there to help you out. Usually land prices at the land office is lower than what the land is acually worth. You usually can sell it for more than it says in the book depending on the area. Cheers

Go to the local land office in the Province/Amphur you have the land. They have a book with all the prices per rai for each district. Prices vary depending where the land is in each district. Just go to the land office and ask the poeple working there to help you out. Usually land prices at the land office is lower than what the land is acually worth. You usually can sell it for more than it says in the book depending on the area. Cheers

Thanks for the advice. We are in Phuket so will have to try & find someone to check for us.

My wife has some land in Phitsanoluk, chanote title, which she wants to sell but we have no idea on pand prices there. Can anyone advise?

My wife and I want to buy land in Phitsanuloke near Phitsanuloke city. How much does rai cost up there? We are looking at land to build a nice but modern house.

My wife has some land in Phitsanoluk, chanote title, which she wants to sell but we have no idea on pand prices there. Can anyone advise?

Another dumb question: how does a rai compare to an acre? I have about 3000-4000 U.S. saved for land.

Another dumb question: how does a rai compare to an acre? I have about 3000-4000 U.S. saved for land.

1 rai = 0.3954 acre

1 acre = 2.529 rai

Land prices vary depending upon use (farming, residential, business, industrial, etc.), access (road, electric, water, etc.) and other such variables including type of land title and location within the Province.

1 rai = 0.3954 acre

1 acre = 2.529 rai

Land prices vary depending upon use (farming, residential, business, industrial, etc.), access (road, electric, water, etc.) and other such variables including type of land title and location within the Province.

Thank you for that info sir.