Help

paulr1981

Can anyone help please.

When I left Thailand for Australia I forgot to collect some photos I had put in for developing and I would be really grateful if anyone could help me.

I had some other photos developed at the same Lab which is K.S. Lab, 17 Khao San Road, Bangkok. I have searched the Kodak Express website but can't find anything for that address.

Can anyone give me a phone number to contact or any other ideas as I had some really good shots of my Elephant trek and Koh Samui.

Any help or suggestions would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

Can anyone help please.

When I left Thailand for Australia I forgot to collect some photos I had put in for developing and I would be really grateful if anyone could help me.

I had some other photos developed at the same Lab which is K.S. Lab, 17 Khao San Road, Bangkok.  I have searched the Kodak Express website but can't find anything for that address.

Can anyone give me a phone number to contact or any other ideas as I had some really good shots of my Elephant trek and Koh Samui.

Any help or suggestions would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

Hi,

Yeah I couldn't find anything in the Thai yellow pages either, so I called direct inquerys here for you and theres no business listing for 17 khao san rd, but they did have a number, so if you got the address right it should be:-

(66) (0)2 629-3440

Hope thats the one! :o