Unable To Connect Thaivisa/forum

lional6

Hello Mod’s since Saturday night my time I’m 4 hours ahead of BBK time, my home computer has not been able to logon to the Forum. I was in mid topic the page froze and since then no matter what link I try I get the unable to connect. I’m sending this via my work computer, so I know my User isn’t banned. Could my I.P address be on a ban list?

Hello Mod’s since Saturday night my time I’m 4 hours ahead of BBK time, my home computer has not been able to logon to the Forum. I was in mid topic the page froze and since then no matter what link I try I get the unable to connect. I’m sending this via my work computer, so I know my User isn’t banned. Could my I.P address be on a ban list?

Happened to me as well Saturday Night, but I suspected I was banned. :D

Sunday it was back to normal. :o

As of last night, I'am still out in the cold. And I wasn't given a warning.

You guy's think we bann to much :D, you must have done something wrong then somewhere Dr john to think that :D :D

Clear your cache of your browser completely to start lional, might be a browser problem, deleitng your cookie might also help.

Sometimes the Database server restarts itself on thaivisa due to heavy load like we experienced with the tsunami traffic. If your likely to be banned you will have receive ample warning ahead of time :D

You can review your cookies and just delete the ones from Thaivisa with no harm and it may fix your problem without losing everything in your cache (has been very useful for Firefox browser to do this). There seems to also be a problem if you get cookies for IE and then use Firefox and not delete the old cookies. Eat Eat Eat. :o

Happened to me as well Saturday Night, but I suspected I was banned.  :D

Sunday it was back to normal.  :o

You guy's think we bann to much :D, you must have done something wrong then somewhere Dr john to think that :D :D

do you know Doctor John DK?

:D:D

I Begs to differ!

Happened to me as well Saturday Night, but I suspected I was banned.   :D

Sunday it was back to normal.   :o

do you know Doctor John DK?

:D:D

I Begs to differ!

Sure leith , still remember the punk head :D

Whoever the shoe fits , puts it on or something similar :D

Hello Mod’s since Saturday night my time I’m 4 hours ahead of BBK time, my <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=home%20computer" onmouseover="window.status='home computer'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">home computer</a> has not been able to logon to the Forum. I was in mid topic the page froze and since then no matter what link I try I get the unable to connect. I’m sending this via my work computer, so I know my User isn’t banned. Could my I.P address be on a ban list?

Clear your cache of your browser completely to start lional, might be a browser problem, deleitng your cookie might also help.

Sometimes the Database server restarts itself on thaivisa due to heavy load like we experienced with the tsunami traffic. If your likely to be banned you will have receive ample warning ahead of time :D

You can review your cookies and just delete the ones from Thaivisa with no harm and it may fix your problem without losing everything in your cache  (has been very useful for Firefox browser to do this).  There seems to also be a problem if you get cookies for IE and then use Firefox and not delete the old cookies.  Eat Eat Eat. :D

Many thanks for all the help guys/gals the problem was my ISP. It took 3 phone calls and not taking the usual garbage i.e. that the web page I wanted must be at fault or they are a security risk to my computer. I had to change computers to an old P2 350 with 98SE no firewall just a 2001 Norton anti virus to prove it had to be the ISP Big Pond here in Oz blocking my connection.