Thai Hiso Girls Up To No Good On The Internet

ThaiEye

Fair-skinned?

Bah, keep it.

Gimme a dusky Issan lass any day.

Give me a well-bronzed working class Thai woman anytime. They make more of a honest living than having to disguise their face over the Ineternet as some Thai Chinese hi-society hypocrits.

Lol... and you guys can actually bag the light skinned ones if you wanted to? Ok sure. I will give a dark skinned girl a chance, but my girlfriends usually turn out light skinned, can't help it.

Selling used panties is a HUGE fetish in Japan, even bought a pair of stained ones for my friend as a joke while I was there, bought them in a sex toy store which they seem to have plenty of.

OH! and I wouldnt be surprised if they are just paying models to pretend they are selling the underwear, guaranteed its some guy running a business at the helm.

my girlfriends usualy turn out light skinned.so you cant keep a girl friend then????

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the guarantee that the panties have been worn by hi-so fair skineed girls?

Or in fact worn by anyone?

Splash a bit of urine (easily obtainable) on some panties, also splash some water on them and let them dry in a dark moist place, seeminlgy apropriate smell (used smell) would develop quickly and easily.

Hi-so panties, not crusty.

Lo-so panties, crusty.

Easy.

Notice how the girls conveniently NEED TO hide their identity? Because when the underwears finally arrive in your mailbox and you are excitedly sniffing them or whatever it is you do with them, it is probably the scent of the real sender (Thai male con artist) or his grandma out in the backyard squatting over little pretty undies and soiling it to create the perfect fantasy for you.

Troll?

Lol who's the troll? The op? The ad is fake what? It is definately some guy (foreign) selling underwear on the net using models and made up stories as the selling points.

I think troll is the wrong word to describe false advertising.

Heck, you can buy thousands at a time from Tesco Lotus and just throw them all in a washing machine with a live cat, take them out to dry and sell them for $15-$50 a piece. Ah, the sweet scent of capitalism.

:)

A tube of fishpaste and a large collection of underwear is all it takes to be the next Bill Gates.

OK,seriously,when you go for copyright,let me know.If i can get to see the clerk face,i'll pay you all the beer that you can drink :)

Troll?

Girls from Hi-So families don't save up to buy cars. Daddy buys it for them (their real one). BMW, Merc, or if she is a really bad driver, a top of the range Honda. Most all will be badged by a RSBC thingamijig.

Hi-so girls don't work as secretaries in Chiang Mai. If the are working, it will be for an investment bank in BKK, at certain government departments known for being repositories for Hi-so children (you can tell by the number of late model european cars in the car park), or they will be running their own business, bankrolled by mum or dad.

And lastly, hi-so girls won't be resorting to common internet websites. Apparently quite a few 'invite only' networks about set up by the aristocracy both here and in the EU where hi-so people talk about things that they talk about.

Right on Samran.

People on TV have an obsession with "Hi-So", most farangs seem to think every other person on the street is hi-so. All they need is to have a normal job (non bar related) and slightly light skin :)

People go on about how they would never like a hi-so girlfriend etc.. But lets be honest, the main reason people say that kind of thing is that they wouldn't have a cat in hells chance of catching a real "hi-so" girl, especially when they are 20 years younger than themselves. :D

you are right, the definition of Hi-so for most punters on TV is any girl who isn't a bar-girl (ie girls with whom they don't stand a chance). But then again, the definition of luxury of many TV punters is a council flat, so I guess expecations are relative.

Simply, if they don't turn left when they board a plane, they ain't hi-so.

Good Thai friends (xxxxx na Ayudhya) that I, being lo-so, would normally think of as hi-so often speak of hi-so in a manner that makes me think they don't see themselves as hi-so.

I think a lot of folks on TV need a new social reference dictionary. That might make a nice sticky .. save some embarrassment?

Edited by klikster

Good Thai friends (xxxxx na Ayudhya) that I, being lo-so, would normally think of as hi-so often speak of hi-so in a manner that makes me think they don't see themselves as hi-so.

I think a lot of folks on TV need a now social reference dictionary. That might make a nice sticky .. save some embarrassment?

I have a friend who denies that he is hiso if the subject ever comes up.  Yet he owns a huge company, is filthy rich, his wife is from a very old, powerful family, his kids all go to the international school and then overseas for college, his friends are big businessmen or politicians, etc.....

Except for one female friend and me, pretty much everyone with whom he associates is hiso, but he says he isn't.

Troll?

Girls from Hi-So families don't save up to buy cars. Daddy buys it for them (their real one). BMW, Merc, or if she is a really bad driver, a top of the range Honda. Most all will be badged by a RSBC thingamijig.

Hi-so girls don't work as secretaries in Chiang Mai. If the are working, it will be for an investment bank in BKK, at certain government departments known for being repositories for Hi-so children (you can tell by the number of late model european cars in the car park), or they will be running their own business, bankrolled by mum or dad.

And lastly, hi-so girls won't be resorting to common internet websites. Apparently quite a few 'invite only' networks about set up by the aristocracy both here and in the EU where hi-so people talk about things that they talk about.

Right on Samran.

People on TV have an obsession with "Hi-So", most farangs seem to think every other person on the street is hi-so. All they need is to have a normal job (non bar related) and slightly light skin :)

People go on about how they would never like a hi-so girlfriend etc.. But lets be honest, the main reason people say that kind of thing is that they wouldn't have a cat in hells chance of catching a real "hi-so" girl, especially when they are 20 years younger than themselves. :D

you are right, the definition of Hi-so for most punters on TV is any girl who isn't a bar-girl (ie girls with whom they don't stand a chance). But then again, the definition of luxury of many TV punters is a council flat, so I guess expecations are relative.

I think a lot of folks on TV need a now social reference dictionary. That might make a nice sticky .. save some embarrassment?

I'll have to consult with my cousin, M.L. xxxx, my uncle, former the former Minister of xxx, or one of my co-workers who always flies at the pointy end and has a toffier britsh accent that Abhisit and is worth more now at 28 than I'll ever be. :D

But yes, you are onto something, when hi-so's speak you do notice that they don't speak too differently to you or I. Must have something to do with their confidence in English after spending the first 2 decades of their lives in the UK/and or the US. :D The key difference is that they can all pick up the phone and have someone really important preside over all birth death and marriage ceremonies. Two of the three have seats in parliament in the offing, if they ever want one. I certainly don't!!!

Edited by sbk

I have a friend who denies that he is hiso if the subject ever comes up.  Yet he owns a huge company,

Does it make underwear?

Nice comeback!  :)

Coincidently, I asked him to invest with me for a high-end lingerie shop in BKK, and he doesn't want to get involved because of the product. So another Thai women and I are still planning to open it (it got delayed somewhat when the economy started slowing down.)

I'll have to consult with my cousin, M.L. xxxx, my uncle, former the former Minister of xxx, or one of my co-workers who always flies at the pointy end and has a toffier britsh accent that Abhisit and is worth more now at 28 than I'll ever be. :D

But yes, you are onto something, when hi-so's speak you do notice that they don't speak too differently to you or I. Must have something to do with their confidence in English after spending the first 2 decades of their lives in the UK/and or the US. :) The key difference is that they can all pick up the phone to the palace hand have someone really important preside over all birth death and marriage ceremonies. Two of the three have seats in parliament in the offing, if they ever want one. I certainly don't!!!

Its all relative. While I would definitely trade places and bank accounts with a filthy rich aristocrat, I do take pride in knowing that I have earned what I have through my own hard work and means. It makes it a little bit sweeter that way. Regardless, all this celebrity magazine style gossiping of who has whom on their speaker phone is unproductive and I think everyone would be better off spending their time doing what it will take to get the next runner up Ms. Thailand on their arm instead of trying to convince the delusional of the obvious via the internet. Plus, one can't help but notice that it is human nature to like to have these types of people around, as it reminds you that there is someone below you. Just imagine if all these guys went home, and then you were the one at the bottom of the pole everyone was making fun of...

I have a friend who denies that he is hiso if the subject ever comes up. Yet he owns a huge company, is filthy rich, his wife is from a very old, powerful family, his kids all go to the international school and then overseas for college, his friends are big businessmen or politicians, etc.....

Except for one female friend and me, pretty much everyone with whom he associates is hiso, but he says he isn't.

I can only imagine how stupid the conversation is. "You are HiSo". He smiles, and says, "Oh no I am not" (hopes you will stop talking to him, go away, etc.... "No, you have many connection. You big boss. You hiso man. You lie me. You very hiso. SL Class Benz? Hiso Thai you are"... He continues smiling and wonders how he got dragged into a conversation with a goofy farang.

I like that Samran!

I suggest that there's a whole lotta new-found Thai middle-class that live their lives vicariously through the soaps. They mimic what they see on TV and film. 'I have a car and a house in Bangkok, therefore I must be hi-so.' Excuse me, real hi-so don't pay rent or have mortgages and car notes.

The farangs that perceive girls from these families to be hi-so haven't been around the block that much IMHO and subscribe to the misguided mantra, 'if it aint a bar girl, she must be hi-so.' Of course, you pointed this out already. In Scotland, there's a saying to describe those that aspire to a higher social strata, namely 'fur coat and nae drawers.'

Quite apropos no?

I have a friend who denies that he is hiso if the subject ever comes up. Yet he owns a huge company, is filthy rich, his wife is from a very old, powerful family, his kids all go to the international school and then overseas for college, his friends are big businessmen or politicians, etc.....

I can only imagine how stupid the conversation is. "You are HiSo". He smiles, and says, "Oh no I am not" (hopes you will stop talking to him, go away, etc.... "No, you have many connection. You big boss. You hiso man. You lie me. You very hiso. SL Class Benz? Hiso Thai you are"... He continues smiling and wonders how he got dragged into a conversation with a goofy farang.

Is that a hi-so doing his best bar girl impression? "You big boss. You hiso man. You lie me"

Classic.

Not a bad business model, of course you would only need fit looking ladies for the initial photo session.

Then engage the somtam lady, the gardener and a couple of other odd aunts in the neighbourhood to wear the knickers to be sent, at a suitably affordable rate.

Everyone's a winner.

Once you've got the photos up you could get the whole family involved - Aunts, Uncles, Nephews, Cousins, Mum & Dad :)

not grandma and grandpa, incontenence could be a problem

then again, could open up a new fetish market - skidmarked hiso knickers

I have a friend who denies that he is hiso if the subject ever comes up. Yet he owns a huge company,

Does it make underwear?

Nice comeback! :D

Coincidently, I asked him to invest with me for a high-end lingerie shop in BKK, and he doesn't want to get involved because of the product. So another Thai women and I are still planning to open it (it got delayed somewhat when the economy started slowing down.)

come on mr b u should no better!

hi so man maybe knos no money to be made.

i still waiting for the day mbks lingeries stores have hi so girls looking for products to cover their chests and asses

just no god dam_n customers.

:):D:D

I like that Samran!

I suggest that there's a whole lotta new-found Thai middle-class that live their lives vicariously through the soaps. They mimic what they see on TV and film. 'I have a car and a house in Bangkok, therefore I must be hi-so.' Excuse me, real hi-so don't pay rent or have mortgages and car notes.

The farangs that perceive girls from these families to be hi-so haven't been around the block that much IMHO and subscribe to the misguided mantra, 'if it aint a bar girl, she must be hi-so.' Of course, you pointed this out already. In Scotland, there's a saying to describe those that aspire to a higher social strata, namely 'fur coat and nae drawers.'

Quite apropos no?

I think this is correct. Another weird assumption is that only attractive people are rich, or that all HiSo people are attractive (another result of viewing TV Dramas as reality). I would imagine that if you took the richest X women/men in Thailand, there would be an equal distribution in appearences from beautiful to unattractive as there are in the lower classes. Perhaps even skewed more towards unattractive as the dating pool is smaller.

People go on about how they would never like a hi-so girlfriend etc.. But lets be honest, the main reason people say that kind of thing is that they wouldn't have a cat in hells chance of catching a real "hi-so" girl, especially when they are 20 years younger than themselves. :)

He's got a point!

I have a friend who denies that he is hiso if the subject ever comes up. Yet he owns a huge company,

Does it make underwear?

Nice comeback! :D

come on mr b u should no better!

hi so man maybe knos no money to be made.

i still waiting for the day mbks lingeries stores have hi so girls looking for products to cover their chests and asses

just no god dam_n customers.

:):D:D

There are numerous expensive garmet stores in Bangkok, although, just like the Western counterparts, you are more likely to see Middle Aged Aunty shopping for 2500 baht sets than her niece, the tight bodied Chula student.

Again, we are back to the television fantasy of a "hot HiSo girl"...

Another complication is that not all 'society types' are well to do. Plenty have the 'sakul' but not the wealth to back it up. n'Bam the MP for example.

But yes, in general Samran's take is the most accurate so far regarding society types. As for admitting if one is "hiso" or not, it follows the same rules as a "gentleman" not referring to himself as a gentleman.

Edited by Heng

Except fot the fact that he is one of my two best friends in the world, and when we talk, we cover all areas of the world at large.  And when we have social obligations which require us to be at hiso functions (funerals, weddings, dedications, charity events, etc., ) he will specifically and voluntarily deny that he is part of that crowd.  I personally don't give a hoot, but if he feels he needs to say he is there only for business reasons or to please his father-in-law, I just nod in agreement.

I like that Samran!

Quite apropos no?

I think this is correct. Another weird assumption is that only attractive people are rich, or that all HiSo people are attractive (another result of viewing TV Dramas as reality). I would imagine that if you took the richest X women/men in Thailand, there would be an equal distribution in appearences from beautiful to unattractive as there are in the lower classes. Perhaps even skewed more towards unattractive as the dating pool is smaller.

I wouldn't say skewed towards the unattractive, but certainly not any better looking. At the functiosn I mentioned in my previous post, you see all sorts of women.  And except for the fact that they are well dressed and have much better hairdos, they really look like any other group of Thai women.  

Any farang can see this for his or herself.  If you go to an upscale hotel on the weekend for dinner, there could easily be some shindig there.  As a farang, you can pretty much walk right in. Try it and take a gander for yourself.  I went to eat at the Athenee Hotel's buffet a number of Saturday's ago, and there was some huge shindig going on.  I got turned around and found myself in the middle of the festivites, and no one gave me a second look.  (Security would have quickly escorted your average THai off the premises, I would imagine.)  So for those of you with the hiso fantasy, I suggest you look around next time you see such a gathering.  Except for being rich and educated (not bad attributes, of course), they really don't look different than anyone else.

This is hardly rocket science here. Of course education and wealth make you more attractive. Remember when Prince Albert of Monaco was one of the most eligible bachelors in the world? Take away from the "Prince" and "Monaco" from his name and he'd just be "Albert."

Closer to home, look at all of the "Prince Alberts" walking down Sukhumvit and Walking Street. That's not Brooke Shields or Claudia Schiffer they're walking with though.