Blinky Bill

foxyhooper

Hello Billy,

I hope you have claimed down now.If not take a deep breath and count to ten thats the one after nine (9).I did not mean to offend anyone but was only putting into words what i observe more and more often.I really dont care about what degree has been achieved by either party but its more of a behavioural pattern on which i was discussing.I myself left school at an early age but benifitted from a good upbringing.At least know, or beware of basic manners and how one should conduct themselves in public.As for the Tuskers party i may be there with all the other freeloaders, not sure yet.

If you have any other funny insults like your refrence to masterbation please share them with me directly, if you p.m me we can arrange a meeting.To anyone english lit teachers wanting to correct my grammer please dont bother its boring.

Well she's new to the forum. Her first class upbringing most likely didn't include common netiquette. :) Still I'd be inclined to give her a chance and settle in.

However there was no such excuse to the posts Blinkie Bill made. I feel she really deserves an apology though I think it is unlikely as Blinkie Bill belongs to the long term elite who can say anything to anyone.

Edited by harrry

If you wish to discuss it with BB then PM will work. But starting up a topic on the tail of a closed topic is approaching trolling. The other replies here rather support that viewpoint.

//Closed//