Need A Good Plastic Surgeon

sheff_mick

My adopted son had a motor bike accident and they let a trainee doctor do a repair on his lip ( eight stiches worth )

Left him with an unsightly scar with a bit of tissue forming a lump, around the lip leaving an unsightly mess.

I,ve been told it can be corrected via a minor operation with a good local plastic surgeon.

Pattaya locality if possible please.

I,ve only just been made aware of it and it is genuine by the way, so please no cynical observations, no one has asked for any funds ect., but i want him to have it done with myself getting it sorted out, if it,s at all possible

It wasn,t his fault and as is always the case the other party did a runner at the time and left him in right state, 3 teeth half broken at the front, a broken leg and facial damage.

They are now being done at a recommended local dentist.

They never did catch whoever did it.

TIT once again, I,m sad to say.

" The B*S*A*D /..S ", May Karma duly commeth to them.

Thank you for any advice on this

Edited by sheff_mick

Hi Mick, if you don't get a good response for local surgeons please let a mod on duty know and we can move your thread to the Health forum. I know that quite a few experts post quite regularly there.

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital have a Beauty Clinic with excellent Plastic Surgeons, be prepared to pay though, they are not cheap. Ask for a quote and then try to get the price down a bit, they will negotiate. Hope the boy gets sorted out.

I recently needed a plastic surgeon for a skin graft for a motorbike accident and i ended up going to samitivej hospital in bkk. there are a bunch of plastic surgeons at samitivej and bumrungrad for the medical tourist crowd. i had a skin graft on half of my lower leg and it was about 180k. bumrungrad quoted 350k for the same surgery.

I recently needed a plastic surgeon for a skin graft for a motorbike accident and i ended up going to samitivej hospital in bkk. there are a bunch of plastic surgeons at samitivej and bumrungrad for the medical tourist crowd. i had a skin graft on half of my lower leg and it was about 180k. bumrungrad quoted 350k for the same surgery.

Thanks for this tlock and going on your case, it could be a lot less for a scar reconstruction of his lip.

I still hope to get it done in Pattaya or possibly near for him, but it helps as an alternative and i will keep it in mind.

It is a much appreciated post.

Sm

Edited by sheff_mick

Hi Mick, if you don't get a good response for local surgeons please let a mod on duty know and we can move your thread to the Health forum. I know that quite a few experts post quite regularly there.

Hiya sbk, can i take you up on your kind offer and see if i can get some more advice from the Health forum please.

Thanks in advance for your much valued input.

sm

Edited by sheff_mick

Bangkok Pattaya Hospital have a Beauty Clinic with excellent Plastic Surgeons, be prepared to pay though, they are not cheap. Ask for a quote and then try to get the price down a bit, they will negotiate. Hope the boy gets sorted out.

Thanks p-girl, I will check them out

Also Meg for your kind wishes

Edited by sheff_mick